Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.3

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/4/2019 2:45:00 AM

I have fair-medium yellow undertone oily/combination skin. I use the shade "Bronzer" for day-to-day application and for special occasions! This is a very natural and buildable bronzer that would suit even for beginners to makeup junkies. The packaging is very bulky, and it has a compartment that has this sponge applicator on the bottom. I've used the sponge applicator a few times when I traveled awhile back and honestly it wasnt //that// bad, but it was too flimsy I just wont ever use it again. The clasp also broke after a few days so that was great :) But packaging aside, the formula on this bronzer is phenomenal! I use this daily for 8-10 hours and the bronzer still shows up at the end of the day. It has a little bit of sheen to it, but nothing shimmery and glittery so for those matte makeup-lovers I think it would still work. The shade "Bronzer" also works as a great contour shade as it is not too warm in color and more of a cool-toned golden brown.
Please note that this has oil and is scented (pretty heavily at that) so if your skin is quite sensitive, I would say to steer away from using this product!
All in all, this is just an overall great bronzer for all skin types and makeup user levels, that you just know would perform well and not let you down.

on 12/21/2018 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Loveeeeeee this bronzer, stays on and is the perfect color!! BUT the only thing is that it breaks me out, I’ve been using it for a year and I started noticing that my random breakouts were in the same spot that I put the bronzer. So I stopped using this one and the breakouts stopped. I’m assuming it has to do with the SPF that is in it. :( sad because I won’t be able to use it from now on

on 11/19/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer. I am not a big bronzer person as I am PALE and can't get anything to blend well enough into my skin/foundation. this blends like a sweet dream and gives the best dimension to my skin. The smell is heavenly as if the formula wasn't enough to make me love this. The only thing I don't love is the packaging. It is aesthetically pleasing for sure but I hate how PF put the little extra compartment in the bottom of the compact for the brush. It just makes it bulky and the mirror is not user friendly due to the weird bottom compartment. I am always scared I will drop my baby bronzer.

Other than that, this product is bomb and HG for me. Buy it!

on 10/24/2018 3:18:00 AM

First of all I love the scent. It literally transported me to Brazil. That smell of the product is so nice. It feels like a nice creamy texture and glides so easy over my cheeks. The color lasts whole day despite the heat here( we're right on the Equator, you guys). The scent lasts long enough and I swear I could use this a body cream/lotion! It feels so soft and good on my skin . I love the colorful tropical packaging. I`m def changing brands this season when it comes to bronzers, for sure. This is going to be my HG now. Recommend? Yes, buy!

on 10/7/2018 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hardly reach for my other bronzers anymore. This one is just so smooth and buttery and blends like a dream. I the winter I use shade Bronzer (NC25), and use the Deep Bronzer during the summer (when I'm more NC30). I love the tropical scent, as I like the smell of coconuts. The packaging is a bit bulky and it comes with a sponge that I don't use, I just apply with a brush, building it up to achieve a nice all over warmth to my skin. Prefer this to Benefits Hula.

on 9/27/2018 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this bronzer. I have a Too Faced bronzer and a Tarte bronzer and I think I prefer the physician's formula bronzer. I just started wearing bronzer on a regular basis about a year ago and I think this butter bronzer is great for people who are nervous about bronzers turning them orange or looking cakey

This bronzer goes is lightly pigmented which is great in my opinion. I can build it slowly until I get the amount of pigment I need, rather than getting a bunch of pigment right at the start and having to blend like a crazy person trying to tone it down.

The color is great. Not too orange or too brown, looks just like a natural sunkissed glow. Oh and it's not too sparkly either, it has just the right amount of shimmer. Don't really have an opinion on the scent. It's not offensive but I could live without it. The applicator it comes with is silly, I have no idea how that thing is supposed to be used. I tried it once and I just made a streaky mess. However a nice bronzing brush makes this bronzer go on beautifully. I would repurchase

on 9/26/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At $16.50 this is a bit pricey for a drugstore bronzer. I know it has gotten rave reviews online, but I found it to be really just sort of average. I got the light bronzer shade for my fair skin. It applies quite lightly and feels more like a neutral blush shade than a bronzer. I know a lot of people online reviewing this product said the smell is very coconut and beachy and they loved it. I feel it smells like cheap sunscreen that has an extremely artificial coconut scent that borders on smelling chemical. Not a fan. Fortunately, the scent fades very quickly once it's on your skin.

The packaging seems cute at first, but it's definitely quite bulky so not good to travel with, but ok to throw in a (large) purse. The bulk makes it seem like you'll be getting a lot of product, but actually it looks like anyone who would use bronzer on a daily basis will hit pan fairly quickly. I don't really understand the applicator they included inside. It seems sort of useless - I just set it aside and used a regular blush brush, but the mirror is handy.

It's an ok product, but would not go out of my way to repurchase this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is such a great drugstore find! Smells great, blends great, looks great and wont break the bank. I've never had problems with it looking muddy or weird like other bronzers. It is so quick and easy to just buff on and get out the door! Would definitely recommend and repurchase. One thing to keep in mind though is that the lighter shade is SUPER light. It works for me in the winter but I have to switch to the darker shade in summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Shade range is completely ridiculous

Oh, Murumuru Butter Bronzer, how I wanted to love you. Most drugstore bronzers, on me, just look like dirt. I'd read so many wonderful things about you, so I got you one day when I had mega-CVS ExtraBucks and discounts on my ExtraCare card. Alas, our love was not to be. The instant that I opened your package, and caught a whiff of your gross coconut-scented odor, I was crushed with disappointment. Physicians Formula (and Tarte, too, for that matter), WHY must you contaminate powdered cosmetics with vile cheap odors?? The saddest part of all is that I like the way this bronzer looks, feels, and lasts. But that SMELL!! (On edit: The shade I purchased is Light Bronzer, and as previously stated, it's a great shade on me. Quite subtle color, and nice texture on the skin. But I just opened it again and EW, P-U.)