Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/28/2018 12:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I like the formula but the packaging is absolute garbage and the brush that comes with it is totally useless. I mashed the bronzer and repressed it into an empty mac powder compact so problem solved. It’s easy to blend and the shade bronzer is nice for my nc10 skin. I like the slight sheen that it gives as well but I’m not into the heavy scent it has although it’s not unbearable.

on 4/21/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

BEST matte bronzer. Would have thought this was high end. It can be used as a contour as well. It blends soooo easily with a fluffy brush. I looks natural, never orange or shiny. I have Kat Von D shade and light pallet but I always reach for this to contour instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful. Oh, and I love the smell.

on 7/31/2017 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

pros:
- stays all day
- packaging is adorable
- SUPER easy to blend

cons:
- have to be careful during application - can definitely pull orange on me
- stupid compartment under the actual product/useless applicator - PF why must u have us waste our money on this part of the compact. just get rid of it ffs
- smell is VERY strong, i'm not sensitive to them but i don't care for how this smells tbh
- not cheap for a drugstore product (but PF hardly ever is)

i bought this because /r/palemua was raving about it, and i'd never tried a bronzer before. i do like it - it blends effortlessly, and the color seems to work well for me, but it's so freaking expensive. i would like to try to find something else CF that works the way this does, because i live overseas and it was almost $20 for me to purchase and i think even $15 is too much when im not absolutely head over heels in love with it. i'd like to find something with slimmer packaging and no scent if i can. it is a very good bronzer, however~