Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.6

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is such a great drugstore find! Smells great, blends great, looks great and wont break the bank. I've never had problems with it looking muddy or weird like other bronzers. It is so quick and easy to just buff on and get out the door! Would definitely recommend and repurchase. One thing to keep in mind though is that the lighter shade is SUPER light. It works for me in the winter but I have to switch to the darker shade in summer.

on 4/21/2018 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

The absolute best overall bronzer!!! I reach for it over most of my high end products!! Not orange and not gray-perfect for all skin tones! And best part it’s cruelty free!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Here's the thing, I have always hated bronzer and figured I would always hate bronzer. No matter what brush I used, how I applied it or what bronzer I bought, it just looked like I was smudging dirt on my face.
I have extremely fair skin and this bronzer in Light works perfectly on me. The formula truly is just like butter; it blends seamlessly into my skin and looks unbelievably natural. It's just so easy to work with.
I most likely won't be wearing bronzer every day, but I am glad I have the option to look a little sunkissed if I want to.
I knocked a point off of packaging because it's kind of clunky. I have no use for the spongy weird "brush" that comes with it and I see no point to including it. The spot where it's supposed to be kept is just extra space.

on 7/31/2017 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

pros:
- stays all day
- packaging is adorable
- SUPER easy to blend

cons:
- have to be careful during application - can definitely pull orange on me
- stupid compartment under the actual product/useless applicator - PF why must u have us waste our money on this part of the compact. just get rid of it ffs
- smell is VERY strong, i'm not sensitive to them but i don't care for how this smells tbh
- not cheap for a drugstore product (but PF hardly ever is)

i bought this because /r/palemua was raving about it, and i'd never tried a bronzer before. i do like it - it blends effortlessly, and the color seems to work well for me, but it's so freaking expensive. i would like to try to find something else CF that works the way this does, because i live overseas and it was almost $20 for me to purchase and i think even $15 is too much when im not absolutely head over heels in love with it. i'd like to find something with slimmer packaging and no scent if i can. it is a very good bronzer, however~

on 5/28/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As an NC30 girl, I love the Bronze shade. It is subtle and natural. It is the exact match of the tan that I have on my arms. I don't get the applicator at all and I use a separate brush. My favorite bronzers have always been from this brand. They all look very natural. Apply this and look at your face in your phone camera. It looks as if you have come back from a Cancun vacation. Highly recommended!