Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 11/19/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer. I am not a big bronzer person as I am PALE and can't get anything to blend well enough into my skin/foundation. this blends like a sweet dream and gives the best dimension to my skin. The smell is heavenly as if the formula wasn't enough to make me love this. The only thing I don't love is the packaging. It is aesthetically pleasing for sure but I hate how PF put the little extra compartment in the bottom of the compact for the brush. It just makes it bulky and the mirror is not user friendly due to the weird bottom compartment. I am always scared I will drop my baby bronzer.

Other than that, this product is bomb and HG for me. Buy it!

on 5/7/2018 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am on the fence with this one. After reading all the raving reviews, I decided to try it out. I am a bit disappointed. Firstly: the scent. It is a very strong, nauseating coconut scent. I am not a fan of coconut and I can usually get over scents in makeup when I get used to them. This one: not so much. I tried to air it out but that didn't help much. I now keep it in a ziplock bag so it doesn't stink up my whole makeup drawer! I don't understand why they gave this bronzer such a heavy perfume, it can't be healthy for the skin either. But scent aside: it's the product that counts. And it doesn't. The shade (I purchased the shade 'bronzer' because the light one is reaaaally light I heard) is nice and suitable for my fair skin, I love that it is matte but not uber matte so it looks drying. But somehow it always applies patchy. After foundation I set with a loose powder, but whatever powder (or brush) I try underneath, this bronzer won't apply the way I want it to. The package (as always with Physicians formula) is way too bulky, but the powder itself is nice and creamy to the touch. However, I can't get it to work for me. I am still trying different ways to use it, and the price is okay. Will give it some time and then decide to keep it or not.

on 4/21/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

BEST matte bronzer. Would have thought this was high end. It can be used as a contour as well. It blends soooo easily with a fluffy brush. I looks natural, never orange or shiny. I have Kat Von D shade and light pallet but I always reach for this to contour instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful. Oh, and I love the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting to try this for a really long time since it has such a cult following, but have held out because $14 is really high for a drug store product, in my opinion. When I saw the whole Physicians Formula Section on clearance at my grocery store today, I scooped up the last one in the light bronzer shade for $7. Score! I just tried it and it’s so pretty and looks super natural on the skin. My only complaint so far is the strong fragrance, I can still smell it on my skin. I think I will use this all the time if I can get past the smell; it’s natural enough to use all over my face for a natural glow. One tip- I have seen this for about $11 at Bed Bath and Beyond, and if you use the 20% off coupon, it will cost around $8-9; which is probably the lowest price you will find this awesome product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade light. Looks natural, blends beautifully and feels buttery smooth. Smells great, which is unusual because I tend to hate fragranced cosmetics. The packaging isn't my favourite but you'll always be able to find it with that neon casing. Just ignore the sponge applicator in the second compartment and use a big fluffy powder brush instead. I apply this to the perimeter of the face for a little bit of colour and definition. If I need something a little darker ie as a contour I'll bust out my The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer to complete the look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I was a bit sceptical about the amount of shimmer, but there are no big glitter particals in it. It’s a really nice sheen. The scent is pretty strong though. On my NC15 skin you get a nice flush of warmth. I think it’s a really great bronzer and I like that it’s not to dark and you can build it up. This is the only bronzer that I can see at the and of the day on my oily skin. Even the benefit hoola lite was gone at the end of the day I couldn’t see it anymore! But this bronzer i love it.

on 12/7/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a light to medium asian skin tone. This bronzer isn't too orange or gray so it's good when I'm lazy and I want a simple contour. It's easy to build up, it won't go patchy and it goes on light, so you won't look crazy if you're a newbie at contouring. I personally love the scent, which reminded me of my trip to bora bora. However, scent is subjective and it is heavily scented. I think the scent is from the murumuru oil. It hasn't broken me out and I have acne prone skin. I would repurchase because it's the cheapest bronzer I own that I like.

I don't really like the packaging, it comes with a weird applicator that I never use. I rather it didn't come with the weird applicator and just be smaller and more travel friendly

on 10/28/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's hard for me to find a good bronzer. I'm pale, but I'm not the palest girl around. Most bronzers pull orange on me, or are just muddy and unblendable. I was recommended this on a forum, so I got it. I'm really diggin' it!

I know some folks aren't crazy about the smell, but I love it. It smells like coconut perfume. I'm obsessed with anything coconut-scented, so that was an instant win for me. It is a powder, but it's extremely creamy and smooth. It is not super pigmented; for reference, Maybelline Dream Sun is much more intense. But it's not what I would consider a sheer bronzer, either. I'd prefer it to be more pigmented, but it's not bad.

I use a fluffy brush from Bare Essentials to sweep it on my cheeks and temples. I can still smell it for about ten minutes after it's on.

It wears pretty well and doesn't get cakey.

on 8/15/2017 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't find the texture or colour pay off good enough to deal with the overwhelming fragrance in it, I could smell it all day on my face and it made me nauseous, but I am sensitive to certain fragrances.

on 7/28/2017 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Had to return because didn't show up at all on my medium skin even thought I was using the darkest shade of the 2. Also, smelled waaaaaaaaaay too strong like a chemical, artificial fruity smell.