Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/11/2018 3:26:00 PM

This bronzer is THAT chick. She knows what she is doing. You can apply this with a heavy hand and it still applies beautifully, making it the lazy-girls best friend. It has a nice sheen but it is not shimmer by any means. A little pricey for drugstore but inexpensive when compared to high end, and trust me, it can hang with the big dogs. However, the packaging is wack and so is the shade range.

For an in-depth review check out mine and my best friends blog post about it!

on 11/11/2018 1:27:00 AM

Tried this on a whim because it's so much cheaper than my Bobbi brown bronzer.
I haven't used my other bronzer since I bought this one! It goes on so smooth, blends perfectly, and doesn't irritate my skin.
I went back and bought the blush and I use both almost daily. Great drug store product! Great price! Highly recommend trying this and the blush!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm NC 35-40 and have this bronzer in Deep Bronzer which is not too cool or warm. Not orangey either. I love to use this to give some warmth to my face after foundation.

The formula is soft and blends really well into the skin. I don't find that it applies patchy at all. I use a angled brush that I bought from big lots to apply onto my face.

In regards to the scent, I don't hate it and I don't love it. Would be a plus without the scent but it's ok since I don't find it to be really strong and it goes away after a while.

The packaging is cute but way too bulky. I could make do without the extra bulkiness. It seems all their compacts are like that. I wish they would take the hint and reduce the bulkiness. Maybe that will reduce the price too. I bought mine at CVS and they're selling it for $16.79. Kinda pricey for a DS bronzer if you ask me. But I always get it for less there with the ECB.

I definitely repurchase and am thinking about getting the color Bronzer to compare. Of course I'm gonna use coupons..lol

I reach for this more than my Bobbi Brown bronzer which I also love. Definitely recommend giving this a try and you can always return if you don't like it at places like CVS and Riteaid.

on 4/14/2018 6:46:00 AM

Bought while I was in the USA and it’s the best bronzer I’ve ever used!! Smells amazing but the perfume / scent doesn’t make my skin react. Glides on smoothly and isn’t orange ( I have the original shade). Packaging wise isn’t the best as it kept coming open which resulted in the product smashing. Would buy again if the brand would have a UK website or was sold in UK stores

on 4/12/2018 1:08:00 PM

I love this, it smells amazing and it’s so smooth. I think this is my new-go to bronzer.

Love this bronzer! Perfect for my pale skin and smells amazing like coconuts. The colour pay off is great. The brush it comes with is useless but other than that this is a great product.

on 3/17/2018 11:00:00 PM

I’ve used both the bronzer shade (while pale) and deep bronze shade (while tan). Both are beautiful and creamy. Definitely worth the price. Better than Nars Laguna, Too Faced chocolate bronzers, or any other bronzer I’ve tried. 100% recommend to anyone!

on 3/13/2018 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This in Light is one of the best products I've ever purchased. On my very pale yellow/olive undertones, the shade is a perfect warmth that isn't too orange. The pigmentation is on the subtle side and totally buildable which is ideal for me. It's still subtle even when I use a lot. It blends like a dream over everything I've put it on. The lasting power is amazing on me. It's still intact even after 12+ hours when the rest of my face is a mess.

The coconut smell is really strong. The whole little drawer it was in smelled like coconuts for a while. It's faded a lot in the 2 years I've had it and hasn't gone funky or weird at all.

My only gripe is the ridiculous packaging. A giant eyeshadow sponge applicator? WHY? And why does the sponge's home have to be so chunky when most of us are tossing it right away? The clasp has long been broken. Call me crazy, but when the time comes, even though this is my ideal bronzer, I'm tempted to get a dupe instead of repurchashing just because of the packaging.

I'd try the Butter Blushes if they had a shade I was interested in. A Butter Face Powder would be the dream though.

on 2/2/2018 12:02:00 AM

This is the perfect matte, but not flat, soft, natural looking bronzer for very fair skin. It is smooth, creamy, blend-able and has a nice golden undertone that does not look ruddy, muddy, or orange. Where has this been all my life?!

That being said this bronzer is not intended to look overly glam, or to do heavy contouring with, and is likely too light to show up on medium or darker skin. I like it for a soft, delicate natural everyday look to add some warmth to my very fair skin.

on 1/21/2018 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great bronzer, slightly higher in price than other drugstore brands ($20). The smell is quite strong, if you love the smell of coconut you will like it. I would buy a different bronzer from this brand next time as I have heard they are all very good, I would just find one unscented.