Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/28/2018 12:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I like the formula but the packaging is absolute garbage and the brush that comes with it is totally useless. I mashed the bronzer and repressed it into an empty mac powder compact so problem solved. It’s easy to blend and the shade bronzer is nice for my nc10 skin. I like the slight sheen that it gives as well but I’m not into the heavy scent it has although it’s not unbearable.

on 11/11/2018 1:27:00 AM

Tried this on a whim because it's so much cheaper than my Bobbi brown bronzer.
I haven't used my other bronzer since I bought this one! It goes on so smooth, blends perfectly, and doesn't irritate my skin.
I went back and bought the blush and I use both almost daily. Great drug store product! Great price! Highly recommend trying this and the blush!

on 9/26/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At $16.50 this is a bit pricey for a drugstore bronzer. I know it has gotten rave reviews online, but I found it to be really just sort of average. I got the light bronzer shade for my fair skin. It applies quite lightly and feels more like a neutral blush shade than a bronzer. I know a lot of people online reviewing this product said the smell is very coconut and beachy and they loved it. I feel it smells like cheap sunscreen that has an extremely artificial coconut scent that borders on smelling chemical. Not a fan. Fortunately, the scent fades very quickly once it's on your skin.

The packaging seems cute at first, but it's definitely quite bulky so not good to travel with, but ok to throw in a (large) purse. The bulk makes it seem like you'll be getting a lot of product, but actually it looks like anyone who would use bronzer on a daily basis will hit pan fairly quickly. I don't really understand the applicator they included inside. It seems sort of useless - I just set it aside and used a regular blush brush, but the mirror is handy.

It's an ok product, but would not go out of my way to repurchase this.

on 8/29/2018 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this bronzer in the shade Bronzer and it's perfect for fair skin because of the neutral undertone. It's finely milled and blends very well, not patchy at all. It also smells heavenly. The only negative aspect is the bulky packaging (and the applicator you get is completely unusable), but the product itself is fantastic.

on 8/27/2018 9:30:00 AM

Very overpriced for a cheap product. It was very orange on my skin. I thought it was at first because I was pale then i tried it on my more tan friends and still showed up orange. The packaging is so beyond bulky and the vents at the bottom spill bronzer into my bag. It does smell very good which I do like but I can smell it on my skin when I wear it. While the formula is nice it is so incredibly fragile that I set it on the counter a little to hard and it broke. If you are ever traveling this product and its cheap packaging would not withstand your trip.

on 8/12/2018 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The packaging is trash, super bulky and annoying (the applicator it came with them straight into the garbage). That aside, this is my go-to bronzer. I'm very fair and use the shade "bronzer", which is a nice cool-toned medium tan. This has no orange, red, or yellow undertones in it, which makes it good for a lot of undertones. It's fragranced, but it's not horribly offensive. I can't smell it once it's on my face, but I can smell it while I'm applying it. My sensitive skin doesn't react to this fragrance or any of the other ingredients in this. I will be buying this again when I run out.

on 5/7/2018 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am on the fence with this one. After reading all the raving reviews, I decided to try it out. I am a bit disappointed. Firstly: the scent. It is a very strong, nauseating coconut scent. I am not a fan of coconut and I can usually get over scents in makeup when I get used to them. This one: not so much. I tried to air it out but that didn't help much. I now keep it in a ziplock bag so it doesn't stink up my whole makeup drawer! I don't understand why they gave this bronzer such a heavy perfume, it can't be healthy for the skin either. But scent aside: it's the product that counts. And it doesn't. The shade (I purchased the shade 'bronzer' because the light one is reaaaally light I heard) is nice and suitable for my fair skin, I love that it is matte but not uber matte so it looks drying. But somehow it always applies patchy. After foundation I set with a loose powder, but whatever powder (or brush) I try underneath, this bronzer won't apply the way I want it to. The package (as always with Physicians formula) is way too bulky, but the powder itself is nice and creamy to the touch. However, I can't get it to work for me. I am still trying different ways to use it, and the price is okay. Will give it some time and then decide to keep it or not.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm very pale, and I actually like it, most of the time. I've owned maybe three bronzers in my lifetime, including this one ("Light"). I always tell myself wouldn't mind looking a little more tan, buy a bronzer in some cute packaging, and then never actually bother to wear it. If you're pale and looking for something that literally just makes you look like you got some sun recently, try Light. It's not glittery, not shimmery, and not chalky. I apply a small amount all over my face and neck using my blush brush, and it's uncanny how natural it looks. I don't even look like this when I *do* tan, and yet it still looks natural somehow? I don't propose to understand, but I'm not complaining. It melts into my skin, and doesn't rub off; what little fallout there is during application can just be shaken off without staining my clothes, since it forms dense clumps of cream/powder. Basically, the formulation and texture are masterpieces. I'm going to have to try the blush.

Now, the scent...to me, it smells like slightly rancid coconut oil. However, I don't smell it once it's on, so, no big deal. P.S.: Cute packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Here's the thing, I have always hated bronzer and figured I would always hate bronzer. No matter what brush I used, how I applied it or what bronzer I bought, it just looked like I was smudging dirt on my face.
I have extremely fair skin and this bronzer in Light works perfectly on me. The formula truly is just like butter; it blends seamlessly into my skin and looks unbelievably natural. It's just so easy to work with.
I most likely won't be wearing bronzer every day, but I am glad I have the option to look a little sunkissed if I want to.
I knocked a point off of packaging because it's kind of clunky. I have no use for the spongy weird "brush" that comes with it and I see no point to including it. The spot where it's supposed to be kept is just extra space.

It is on the higher side of drugstore items as far as price goes, mine was like $12 or something. BUT this is truly the best bronzer. Im pale and it isnt orange at all but it also isnt too cool toned that i look like i have dirt on my face. It blends out so well, looks so natural but is very pigmented, so a little is all you need (i dip in once or twice and tap off my brush). It does smell like coconut and beach dreams and its wonderful, but the main part is the actual product performance that makes it SO worth every penny. Go invest in this! Especially my pale skinned ladies. I know they came out with two new shades (sunkissed and deep, i think) and i havent tried either, but the deep one didnt look super deep, so they do need to expand their range a lot.