Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/9/2016 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I heard Youtube beauty guru Tati (GlamLifeGuru) raving about Physican's Formula's newest Butter Bronzer, I couldn't wait to try it out!

I've only been able to find it at CVS, and it's WAY overpriced - $14.95. Thankfully there was a $4 manufacturer coupon attached to the packaging, and with an additional 20% off CVS coupon, I was able to purchase it for a FAR more reasonable $8.

Packaging is bulky, but pretty. It comes with what I can only assume is a worthless sponge applicator - I applied it with my own powder brush. This bronzer is HIGHLY fragranced - it smells of a coconutty sunscreen. If fragraced products bother you - steer clear!

This bronzer only comes in two shades - "Light Bronzer" and "Bronzer". I'm fair - NC15 - yet STILL chose the darker "Bronzer" shade. This will only be a true bronzer on fair and light skin tones, thanks to the typical Physician's Formula poor shade range. If you ARE fair/light complected, you will enjoy the "cooler" tint to this bronzer - it is in NO way exceptionally warm or orangey. The finish is not matte, but not glittery, either - it has a lovely diffused glow/sheen to it that buffed in beautifully around the perimeter of my face and under my cheekbones. No oxidation with 10 hours of wear.

I anticipate enjoying this until my summer tan makes it necessary to purchase something in a deeper shade - until then, it has a lovely finish for fair/light skinned complexions.

This is the best bronzer out there. It is soft, creamy and the finish is amazing. It has a strong coconut smell. I like it. The light bronzer is a warm peachy bronze and the bronze is cooler. I never was a big bronzer fan because it went too orange and patchy. I finally found my bronzer. Better than expensive ones!

on 1/29/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I purchased this in Bronzer, and upon first swatch I though it would be too light for my NC25 skin- but it's actually quite impressive!

I think this is a pretty fool proof bronzer; it's not insanely pigmented, it's not too warm or cool, and it goes on matte (there's a slight sheen to the product).

The price is pretty hefty for a ds product (but PF products are usually on the pricier end anyway), so be sure to take advantage of CVS coupons or ExtraBucks.

I don't love the packaging. It's got a mirror (which some people like) but it adds to the bulkiness. It's also got a strange, flat sponge applicator which I can't see myself using with any product.

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new bronzer, but stay away if you're sensitive to scents because this one's got a strong one.

This smells so good- I look forward to putting it on! Smells so tropical and coconutty! The color is your average matte bronze- this is the darker one. I am fair skinned and this works fine.

on 2/15/2016 7:52:00 PM

I'm so happy that I found this bronzer! As most fair/cool toned people know, bronzers that don't make you look dirty, orange or glittery are hard to come by. This product gives me that perfect sun kissed look that I've longed for in a bronzer. I even find myself throwing this on without any other makeup except some lip gloss and feel at least more "put together". I have the lighter of the two and couldn't love it more. Slightly expensive for a drugstore product but I'd say worth it. Not sure about the applicator, I use a kabuki brush and I like the scent.

Looks so natural, blends very easy and smells yummy like coconuts!! Color is fabulous! lt gave my skin a pretty, glowy bronze sheen to my face!! It seem to last all day for me, with a nice luminous glow with a lightweight finish, show up great in photos. Making it perfect for Spring and Summer!! The Compact is so freaking cute. It is also Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. Cruelty Free. Oil-Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. And that is a huge plus with me. Great bronzer for the summer months :) xo

I just bought this bronzer and swatches it as soon as I got home and ofc had to smell it since everyone says it smells amazing, and I have to agree, it smells soo friggin good. I for once like the sponge applicator versus the traditional brushes typically included. since I started playing with and using makeup, I have loved physicians formula products, and their packaging are always so bright, colorful and visually appealing. the only drawback is that it is one of the more expensive drugstore brands, but I feel like drugstore makeup is not as affordable as it used to be, so wait for sales

I have the light bronzer. It is very subtle and can be used all over the face. It is totally matte, no unnatural glitter. A very good neutral look for winter or for paler skin in summer. I used in place of powder. A little pricey for DS but will probably last a long time. Comes with a little brush but I used a Real Techniques brush. Very cute colorful packaging.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- applies well
- natural looking
- cute packaging

CONS

- price
- not pigmented

COMMENTS: Natural-looking and has a very silky texture. However, I have only been able to find the lightest shade. It gives some warmth to my face, but I really have to build it up as its not very pigmented. I'm also not fond of the scent, but it doesn't linger. If I can find the darker one, I might give that one a go.

Will not repurchase.

on 3/6/2016 9:40:00 PM

Out of all the bronzers I have (and they are way too many) I've always reached for my PF the most. I hit pan on the bronze booster, and when I went to replace it, I found this. I bought the Bronze version, which looked a little light for my medium skin with yellow undertones, but turns out its perfect. The first thing is the scent. Like everyone says, its yummy. Very creamy manoi-like scent or something tropical. Its very pigmented and goes onto my kabuki brush beautifully. Melts into skin and blends beautifully, looking so natural. Looks better at the end of the day than it does when first applied, which is something I've always loved about PF bronzers. Just naturally kissed by the sun without any sparkles or shimmer. Matte, in a satin kinda way. I hate the packaging...its just too big and difficult to get into my little MU bag, especially since I don't use the sponge applicator they made room for. But I pack it separately 'cuz I it smells so good, applies so well, and looks so great I look forward to using it every day.