Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.1

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 11/19/2018 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer. I am not a big bronzer person as I am PALE and can't get anything to blend well enough into my skin/foundation. this blends like a sweet dream and gives the best dimension to my skin. The smell is heavenly as if the formula wasn't enough to make me love this. The only thing I don't love is the packaging. It is aesthetically pleasing for sure but I hate how PF put the little extra compartment in the bottom of the compact for the brush. It just makes it bulky and the mirror is not user friendly due to the weird bottom compartment. I am always scared I will drop my baby bronzer.

Other than that, this product is bomb and HG for me. Buy it!

i have only recently learned how to use bronzer properly, as it was one of those products ive always been wary of using. when this launched, with all the hype of youtube in addition to my growing love for makeup, i went to buy it. it smells soo good, it is a strong coconutty scent that is either loved or hated, but i tend to like scents in my products since i feel it makes getting ready more fun. this is not thag pigmented, which for my novice hands, i really appreciate because it makes blending it so much easier and not noticeablly splotchy. now that ive learned how to use bronzer, its come in so handy on days where im feeling bloaty and carrying extra water weight. the packaging is very chunky and the sponge applicator is useless

This is is the difficult one because I just wanted to love it so bad but after numerous tries I finally admit to myself that it just breaks me out. Loved the scent, loved the look (the ''darker'' shade). Always hated the bulky humongous packaging with an inconvenient placement of mirror. Never understood the sponge, like why Physicians Formula even bother to make them. Each and single time I've used it I got tiny little bumps in a places where I put it, sometime milias as well so this is a hard pass for me. Already re-sold to somebody I hope will be able to appreciate it.

on 6/7/2018 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm about NC20 and have this in Bronzer. I like more subtle bronzers that I can build up colors with gradually, to prevent lines or mudiness. Bronzer is a nice warm-toned brown, probably about NC25 in color; thus, if you are darker than me, you probably should choose a darker color. I feel the color is a little hard to build up - I need to apply quite a lot of this. At least it didn't oxidize to orange though.

I like the texture: it's not powdery, it's smooth, and this seems to have decent lasting power. It is, as may noted, HEAVILY scented. I can actually smell this on myself for quite some time after applying this. Not sure about how healthy that is - perfume in skin care is generally not a good thing... It smells kinda coconut-vanilla. If you have any issues with head aches from heavy scents, I'd be careful with this - at least smell it in store (it smells right through the plastick packaging)

I don't regret buying this (especially because it was 40% off), but I'm don't think I would repurchase (UPDATE: I regret buying this - it's stinking up all of my other makeup in my makeup box). I like that it's so easy to use and I like the color, but the packaging is bulky, the scent is a bit too heavy, I think the color is a little hard to build up - it might be better for lighter skin tones though. I just feel I could probably find similar things without the smell, which would be better for my skin. I generally think the smell of this might be one of the main selling points (and I'm generally not fan of scents in makeup or skin care), although I'm pretty happy that this bronzer comes in such light colors, which makes it possible for even very light people to use these. When I finish this, I might repurchase a similar color bronzer, but I won't purchase this one - it's just nothing special

I love this bronzer. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite of all time, but it’s in my top five. It’s not shimmery, which I like, and it’s a nice cooler toned bronzer, that doesn’t appear orange (I’m looking at you, benefit Hoola). It also smells delicious! It is easily blended out and is definitely a great drugstore find. I will buy this again!

on 4/21/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

BEST matte bronzer. Would have thought this was high end. It can be used as a contour as well. It blends soooo easily with a fluffy brush. I looks natural, never orange or shiny. I have Kat Von D shade and light pallet but I always reach for this to contour instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful. Oh, and I love the smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Here's the thing, I have always hated bronzer and figured I would always hate bronzer. No matter what brush I used, how I applied it or what bronzer I bought, it just looked like I was smudging dirt on my face.
I have extremely fair skin and this bronzer in Light works perfectly on me. The formula truly is just like butter; it blends seamlessly into my skin and looks unbelievably natural. It's just so easy to work with.
I most likely won't be wearing bronzer every day, but I am glad I have the option to look a little sunkissed if I want to.
I knocked a point off of packaging because it's kind of clunky. I have no use for the spongy weird "brush" that comes with it and I see no point to including it. The spot where it's supposed to be kept is just extra space.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade light. Looks natural, blends beautifully and feels buttery smooth. Smells great, which is unusual because I tend to hate fragranced cosmetics. The packaging isn't my favourite but you'll always be able to find it with that neon casing. Just ignore the sponge applicator in the second compartment and use a big fluffy powder brush instead. I apply this to the perimeter of the face for a little bit of colour and definition. If I need something a little darker ie as a contour I'll bust out my The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer to complete the look.

on 2/2/2018 12:02:00 AM

This is the perfect matte, but not flat, soft, natural looking bronzer for very fair skin. It is smooth, creamy, blend-able and has a nice golden undertone that does not look ruddy, muddy, or orange. Where has this been all my life?!

That being said this bronzer is not intended to look overly glam, or to do heavy contouring with, and is likely too light to show up on medium or darker skin. I like it for a soft, delicate natural everyday look to add some warmth to my very fair skin.

on 1/4/2018 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

If you are fair and worried this will be too dark for you - worry no more! I have this in the darker more neutral shade and it's beautiful on my N17 skin. In summer I'm closer to a NC20 and this works for both seasons without being overpowering. It blends beautifully. It does have a very strong scent but it's warm and summery. Total hit. Try it.