Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.1

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/27/2018 9:30:00 AM

Very overpriced for a cheap product. It was very orange on my skin. I thought it was at first because I was pale then i tried it on my more tan friends and still showed up orange. The packaging is so beyond bulky and the vents at the bottom spill bronzer into my bag. It does smell very good which I do like but I can smell it on my skin when I wear it. While the formula is nice it is so incredibly fragile that I set it on the counter a little to hard and it broke. If you are ever traveling this product and its cheap packaging would not withstand your trip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Shade range is completely ridiculous

on 4/14/2018 6:46:00 AM

Bought while I was in the USA and it’s the best bronzer I’ve ever used!! Smells amazing but the perfume / scent doesn’t make my skin react. Glides on smoothly and isn’t orange ( I have the original shade). Packaging wise isn’t the best as it kept coming open which resulted in the product smashing. Would buy again if the brand would have a UK website or was sold in UK stores

on 4/12/2018 1:08:00 PM

I love this, it smells amazing and it’s so smooth. I think this is my new-go to bronzer.

on 1/4/2018 10:12:00 AM

I'm acne prone, combo/sensitive and this works nicely. It builds a nice color but one thing layer is good for natural days this is not a bold bronzer. pros: nice color natural but you can layer long lasting smell (might not be good for some smells like coconut) cons: packaging it seems cheap and way too colorful kinda looks like kids makup

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I was a bit sceptical about the amount of shimmer, but there are no big glitter particals in it. It’s a really nice sheen. The scent is pretty strong though. On my NC15 skin you get a nice flush of warmth. I think it’s a really great bronzer and I like that it’s not to dark and you can build it up. This is the only bronzer that I can see at the and of the day on my oily skin. Even the benefit hoola lite was gone at the end of the day I couldn’t see it anymore! But this bronzer i love it.

on 12/9/2017 2:26:00 PM

I bought this bronzer after my normal one broke. The raving reviews were enough to sway me. At a 14 dollar price point, this was a little more than I like to spend on a single item that's not a palette. This bronzer has been one of the best purchases I've made in the last 6 months. The formula is buttery, smooth, blendable, and it smells amazing. The shade bronzer doesn't look streaky or dark on me despite my fair skin and it really warms me up. I am knocking down points for the price and packaging, though. The price is alot for a drugstore product and the packaging is super bulky and I'm worried that the bronzer would break during travel. Overall an amazing product.

on 12/6/2017 11:16:00 PM

The packing becomes flimsy over time. The smell is soooooo good! And the color is perfect for my skin tone b

on 10/28/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's hard for me to find a good bronzer. I'm pale, but I'm not the palest girl around. Most bronzers pull orange on me, or are just muddy and unblendable. I was recommended this on a forum, so I got it. I'm really diggin' it!

I know some folks aren't crazy about the smell, but I love it. It smells like coconut perfume. I'm obsessed with anything coconut-scented, so that was an instant win for me. It is a powder, but it's extremely creamy and smooth. It is not super pigmented; for reference, Maybelline Dream Sun is much more intense. But it's not what I would consider a sheer bronzer, either. I'd prefer it to be more pigmented, but it's not bad.

I use a fluffy brush from Bare Essentials to sweep it on my cheeks and temples. I can still smell it for about ten minutes after it's on.

It wears pretty well and doesn't get cakey.

on 7/28/2017 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Had to return because didn't show up at all on my medium skin even thought I was using the darkest shade of the 2. Also, smelled waaaaaaaaaay too strong like a chemical, artificial fruity smell.