100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This is just as good as the name brand. It keeps my very dry, itchy skin feeling comfortable and moisturized for many hours. I have rashes on my hands that flare up from most lotions, but this one does an excellent job soothing and calming the dry, red patches. I’m very glad I gave it a go.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This product compares very well with Aveeno, although I don't have sensitive skin. This is my HG lotion for my face since it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave any residue. My routine is to clean my face (with either Equate Cetaphil or Equate Noxzema), rinse with water, use rubbing alcohol as a toner, then when that's dry I smear/pat some a bit of this lotion on my face (I'm trying not to do too much rubbing because that apparently roughs up my skin when I want a smooth palate for my make-up...not sure how much of a difference it makes, but it's a small, cheap alteration so why not.) I brush my teeth while I wait for the lotion to soak in and by the time my teeth are clean my face is ready for primer. If you want a deeper lotion for hands, feet, ect then I DON'T recommend this lotion--too light. I use the Equate Ultra Restoring Skin Therapy lotion for that. But be aware--that lotion is very thick so when you get to the bottom of the bottle you literally have to flip it over and let it move to the mouth of the bottle. I usually transfer it to another container for the last few ounces.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43