Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

3.7

INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, OLUS OIL (VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VÉGÉTALE), PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), PEG-8, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SORBITAN STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, PHENOXYETHANOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX/ CIRE D'ABEILLE ), GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SQUALANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN, , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PCA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINOL, DAPHNE ODORA CALLUS EXTRACT, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI 77492).

Received a sample, tried a few times and threw it out. Felt tight around my eyes, so I question how moisturizing it is. The main problem I had with it is that it burned my eyes. I always apply eye creams to orbital bones around the eyes. Even though I'm always careful not to get any cream near my eye, it is inevitable that at some point the cream may migrate into my eye. A product burning my eye is a deal breaker.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been loving this product lately. Its helped my dark circles and puffiness during this allergy season. It also hydrates my under eyes with helps keeps my concealer from cracking. Just don't over do apply during the day because it is on the emollient side.

I did not like this at all. It's really greasy when you first put it on, doesn't absorb into your skin, then dries up within 20 minutes leaving your eye area completely dry. I had to put more eye cream on afterwards to make up for the fact that this magic eye cream did nothing for me. The packaging is nice, and the light pink colour is cute, but I really want an eye cream that's more than pretty.

on 8/23/2016 9:06:00 AM

I really liked this cream. It's not the cheapest product but for its benefits it's worth it's tag and lasts around 6 months. You only need a small amount for each eye. The cream delivers what it claims. Good hydration and most importantly (reason I bought this) brightens the eye area within an hour of applications, depuffs and eliminates dark circles. From all eye products I bought in the middle range price this is by far the best. Will buy again.

This is a must have. It is reasonably priced, and you only need very little, so has lasted me over 6 months. I don't have much of a lid and have noticed a slight bit of drooping over the last few years. I mostly use this just on my lid day and night and noticed a huge difference within a few days. Soothing, doesn't irritate or migrate, and I have never had tightness and definition on my lid like this in my life. HG material...get it!

on 1/13/2016 4:23:00 PM

I tried a zillion eye creams, and they all sit on top of my skin and make my concealer ball up. This stuff leaves sort of a "coating" on my undereyes that makeup glides easily over (doesn't ball up or cake). My eyes look smoothed. This has more of a gel consistency than a cream, almost like a mask. There is very faint scent, if any. I really like it and, when it runs out (which will take a long time because a little goes a long way), I will repurchase.