Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

3.2

INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, OLUS OIL (VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VÉGÉTALE), PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), PEG-8, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SORBITAN STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, PHENOXYETHANOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX/ CIRE D'ABEILLE ), GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SQUALANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN, , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PCA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINOL, DAPHNE ODORA CALLUS EXTRACT, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI 77492).

Received a sample, tried a few times and threw it out. Felt tight around my eyes, so I question how moisturizing it is. The main problem I had with it is that it burned my eyes. I always apply eye creams to orbital bones around the eyes. Even though I'm always careful not to get any cream near my eye, it is inevitable that at some point the cream may migrate into my eye. A product burning my eye is a deal breaker.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been loving this product lately. Its helped my dark circles and puffiness during this allergy season. It also hydrates my under eyes with helps keeps my concealer from cracking. Just don't over do apply during the day because it is on the emollient side.

This did absolutely nothing for me. It did not even moisturize my eye area. No plumping or diminished dark circles as claimed.

I will start by saying I am very happy with this product. I use it in conjunction with the CT magic night cream. It is my understanding this is a product designed to be used at night to keep skin hydrated while sleeping. This is how I use it. I have experimented with it and now have my routine down. It is a bit tacky, but I'm sleeping so I am not bothered by this. I tried an experiment where I used this eye cream and night cream one night and the next night I used a Kiel's moisturizing night pack treatment instead. Let me just say this stuff is da bomb! There was no comparison. When I woke up after using the CT creams my skin was still plump and hydrated. When I woke up after using just the night pack tx my skin had the look of a dried piece of fruit (which is unfortunately typical for me these days). The way I use this now is to put a layer of Paula's Choice "Skin Recovery hydrating treatment mask" over the CT creams to keep it on my cheeks a bit better while I sleep (I am a side sleeper). I will continue using the CT magic creams at night until I see something else shiny and new I just have to try. I hope this helps you decide as this stuff is not inexpensive!

on 1/13/2016 4:23:00 PM

I tried a zillion eye creams, and they all sit on top of my skin and make my concealer ball up. This stuff leaves sort of a "coating" on my undereyes that makeup glides easily over (doesn't ball up or cake). My eyes look smoothed. This has more of a gel consistency than a cream, almost like a mask. There is very faint scent, if any. I really like it and, when it runs out (which will take a long time because a little goes a long way), I will repurchase.

on 1/8/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product did moisturize my under eye area, but I felt that it was nothing special for the price.