Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue cream

3.5

INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, OLUS OIL (VEGETABLE OIL/ HUILE VÉGÉTALE), PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), PEG-8, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SORBITAN STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, PHENOXYETHANOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX/ CIRE D'ABEILLE ), GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SQUALANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHLORPHENESIN, , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PCA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINOL, DAPHNE ODORA CALLUS EXTRACT, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS LEAF CELL CULTURE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI 77492).

Received a sample, tried a few times and threw it out. Felt tight around my eyes, so I question how moisturizing it is. The main problem I had with it is that it burned my eyes. I always apply eye creams to orbital bones around the eyes. Even though I'm always careful not to get any cream near my eye, it is inevitable that at some point the cream may migrate into my eye. A product burning my eye is a deal breaker.

Took it back to the store. Not moisturising, didn't soften skin or help. My undereye area is is pretty good shape for my 51 years, so my prime concern is comfort and avoiding lines. This left a dry crust under the eyes in the morning, like in never really absorbed.

This did absolutely nothing for me. It did not even moisturize my eye area. No plumping or diminished dark circles as claimed.

on 1/13/2019 12:34:00 PM

I couldn't tell if this cream was helpful. It was packaged very well and very expensive.
I used it for about a month and one night on opening the jar, I found most of the contents had evaporated. I was so sure I had more cream left. I presumed I was mistaken Untill it happened to a colleague at work.
I'm Sorry but that's ridiculous, you pay so much for a product that evaporates right under your nose . So No, I didn't get to see results and I'm certainly not buying again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I almost don’t want to write this but I want everyone to know before they spend too much on this cream. The package very lovely the texture oily and hard to absorb not because that after I use this for a month now every single time I wake up in the morning my eyes itching burning. I have normal skin not sensitive at all. Sorry no for me!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- love the texture! Little goes a long way, it glides over the skin;
- skin feels very moisturized;
- works well under makeup, doesn't peel (lot of eye cream do peel on my skin);
- fragrance free.

Cons:
- for the little Retinol concentration it has a terrible sweet spicy strong Retinol smell (I'm smell sensitive and I can't bear it);
- it stings upon application for about two minutes (I have sensitive skin);
- it stays sticky forever;
- jar packaging.

I won't buy it again just because I can't bear the smell and the jar packaging. I use scentless Retin-A in my skincare regimen, I don't really need a product with a stinky Retinol.

I did not like this at all. It's really greasy when you first put it on, doesn't absorb into your skin, then dries up within 20 minutes leaving your eye area completely dry. I had to put more eye cream on afterwards to make up for the fact that this magic eye cream did nothing for me. The packaging is nice, and the light pink colour is cute, but I really want an eye cream that's more than pretty.

on 1/8/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product did moisturize my under eye area, but I felt that it was nothing special for the price.

on 10/2/2016 9:40:00 PM

I actually love this cream which surprised me giving that the day cream and night cream cause me to break out incredibly.

I love this cream because it feels beautiful on, leaves my skin super moisturized and lessons the appearance of fine lines. It's great overnight and also works well under make-up.

The only thing I do. It love about this product is the pot packaging--its a less hygienic than pumps, and the fragrance. I prefer products not loaded with unnecessary ingredients such a fragrance.

on 8/23/2016 9:06:00 AM

I really liked this cream. It's not the cheapest product but for its benefits it's worth it's tag and lasts around 6 months. You only need a small amount for each eye. The cream delivers what it claims. Good hydration and most importantly (reason I bought this) brightens the eye area within an hour of applications, depuffs and eliminates dark circles. From all eye products I bought in the middle range price this is by far the best. Will buy again.