3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I cannot get this to work no matter what I try. No primer, primer, brush or sponge. It applies uneven and looks cakey. Also, it's giving me little tiny bumps. It's too bad, because I can tell the coverage is pretty decent and it seems to work so well for others.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 months ago

I love this stuff! I use a beauty blender and have mild rosacea and it totally covers up any redness. It also does a great job at covering up my mild acne. I have combination skin and it works so smoothly. I have tried using other foundations since and nothing compares. The morphe foundation is my second favorite. I hope the company never stops making this product. I adore the packaging as well which is always a plus!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

4 months ago

I have been using this foundation every single day since I purchased it, that's how much I love it. I picked up the shade Ivory which matches my NW20 skin perfectly. For reference I'm 61 with normal to dry skin. My skin looks fresh, vibrant and flawless with this foundation. It glides on easily and blends out seamlessly using just a cheap makeup sponge. Coverage is full but the best part about it is the beautiful skin like finish it leaves behind. It does not oxidize or change in any way for the entire time I have it on and that would be for a good 12 hours. It does contain fragrance which I quite like, it's a light floral scent which dissipates once on. Not all stores carry the full range of shades. For example, what you may think is the second to lightest shade in let's say Target......in reality it could be the third or fourth lightest in maybe CVS. If they boast about having 45 shades then all stores need to carry ALL 45 shades so we can choose our correct shade. I just happened to get lucky. Anyway, I highly recommend it you have skin like mine and if not it's still worth a shot.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

4 months ago

Bought this foundation as I have heard many great things about it. I have combination skin that's usually dry so I thought I'd try but all its done is made my skin oily. It's made my entire face not only break out in pimples but hives all across my chin, cheeks and forehead.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 months ago

This is one of those products that either you love or hate. I have the shade 000A Porcelain which is an amazing match for me because it is Fair with a neutral pink undertone but it just doesn't sit well on my dry skin. It looks very cakey and heavy no matter how little I use and looks horrible on my nose, it just breaks apart and looks super patchy on and around my nose. The coverage is amazing because it covers everything. I might try the stick version because it is apparently thinner and lighter on the skin but not quite sure.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

I did not like it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 months ago

I bought this after reading a few sparkling reviews to look for a less expensive alternative to my Fenty foundation. I have combination skin-super oily just on my nose. I bought this in 02-natural shade, I believe. I knew this foundation was more for dry skin, so I won’t complain about how oily my nose got. The price is fantastic. The coverage is amazingly full and a little goes a long way. Easily blendable. I apply with a clean face, followed by primer, then foundation, topped with a setting powder. I use a blending brush, and this spreads like butter and is very fast to apply. My biggest complaints with this is the strong fragrant smell, and that every day since since I’ve started wearing it I’ve broken out across my chin (likely related to the fragrance). Looks like my bank account is going to have to continue to take the hit to keep my skin healthy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 months ago

Today I tried this foundation in a consmetic shop with high hopes because a lot of people with normal to dry skin seem to love it but that one time wear was enough to decide I don't like it at all.I like it's bottle a lot and I also like it's price(15 USD),the shade I tried (00,I think it was named Light Natural) was a good match for my light skin,not too ghost-like white or too pink.it also has a very good coverage.no need to use a concealer with this one.when first applied, it reminded me of Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation a bit but this is where Pros end. It has a thick texture and looks really heavy on skin.I applied the tiniest amount but even that much looked as if I had tones of cakey makeup sitting on top of my face.it was also creasing and I even don't have a noticable laugh line!! I'm not hairy by any means but this foundation was somehow clinging on all the tiny,colorless hairs I had on my fave..even though thick and high coverage,this foundation is not transfer-proof.it looked bad on my skin when first applied but it looked really horrible after a few hours.it was just cakey,heavy and too much at first but at the end of the day it looked shiney in some parts,flakey in other parts and very unflattering all in all..to be honest it looked nice on my friend's normal to slightly oily,almost clear skin,at least when first applied..it's not really matte but not far from being dewy or luminous either. Give it a try if you're into high coverage foundations with a creamy texture but I only like foundations that look natural and skin like.I hate to be able to see foundation on my face so this is a no for me

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 months ago

This is one of my favourite foundations. I love it because it gos on super easy with a brush. It doesnt set quickly like other foundations which allows me to blend it out to sheer and correct mistakes as needed. It has the most natural finish like I’m not even wearing makeup. It also doesn’t dry me out or accentuate my fine lines or pores...which is soooo awesome! I would say this would be great for people with dry skin because it is actually really moisturising, like a foundation and primer in one. It covers most of my redness but I would say this is a medium coverage foundation. You really need to use a concealer as well to cover pimples and extra red areas. The other great thing about this foundation is that it has no nasty ingredients so it doesn’t break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. The Milani color I use is Creamy Vanilla in the winter and Natural in the summer which perfectly suits my light to medium warm undertone skin - the color range is excellent for those with warm skin tones. The only downside for me with this foundation is that you absolutely have to use a good powder (I use RCMA translucent powder) and blot during the day because the foundation is very dewy and my face tends to get really shiny as the day goes on. Other than that I definitely think this is one of the best foundations on the market.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 months ago

I have pale skin with ruddiness. My typical routine is to apply foundation and then go thru with concealer to cover the imperfections and redness. This is kinda spot on with the name. It covers my redness. The color I have it light beige and it goes on a little yellow. But for me it works.

About reviewer (985 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair