Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder

Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder

2.8

Not tested on animals

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate Polymethylsilsesquioxane Magnesium Myristate Polyethylene Silica Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol Aluminum Dimyristate /- (CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's no Laura Mercier, but it's a good option for people with talc sensitivity. No flashback, nice blurring and mattifying effect. Helps makeup last and little longer and transfer a lot less.

on 5/9/2017 10:43:00 PM

This was a disappointment. The product doesn't have a puff to apply the powder, which I can live with. But as soon as I applied this powder, I was looking like a ghost. Isn't the whole point of this point to be transparent as the name says on the product. And I'm wondering if this broke me out too. I usually love Milani products, but this one is going to be returned. Not my cup of tea.

on 2/4/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a no for me because it gave me two terrible cystic pimples, which I am still trying to get rid of. I never break out and after I stopped using this I stopped breaking out.

on 6/17/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I typically use an "HD" silica powder to set my foundation. I buff in a very light layer, then top with my regular translucent loose powder. It adds a slight blurring effect, but also helps keep me matte. I have only used the Milani one for this purpose, not *before* foundation, so I can't speak to how well that works. For after foundation, it works great. The packaging is a black plastic compact with a clear lid and is fairly sturdy. There isn't excess packaging or bulk, The product is pressed, so it's considerably less messy than most HD powders sold loose. It would work well in a purse or for travel. This does a nice job setting my makeup, and I will probably repurchase.