CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.3

on 12/13/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Sophisticated? This perfume smells horrible. All the advertising has women identifying this... concoction as sophisticated and womanly and what not. And OMG don't even get me started on No. 5 ...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, now I see why this scent has so many fans. I found a brand new in box 3.4oz EDP on the 'bay and just received it. Coco Made. is a lovely, fresh elegant fragrance that I am happy to add to my fragrance wardrobe. I see all of the complimentary adjectives used to describe it by the other reviewers. I see why a few reviewers noted how they feel sophisticated and confident wearing it. Wasn't sure a perfume could do that, but that was before I tried this one. I've been looking for a good fragrance for the office, and I do believe I have found it... UPDATE: :::SOBBING::: I wore Coco Mlle for one full day, and it made me sick to my stomach. I'm deeply hurt because I like the scent but alas, I can not wear it.

on 1/10/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My best friend got this for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it.
It's sophisticated and understated, and definitely perks up my mood. The bottle is cute and I've found the scent to work well for both day and night - I've never been a huge fan of heavy scents at night.

I'm only giving it 4 starts because I think there are a lot of other perfumes that live up to this one at a lower price but otherwise, love it.

on 10/23/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's pricey, but you really get what you paid for. The scent lasts a long time (from morning, to night) and I've received a lot of compliments from ppl like close friends, to total strangers. I recommend using it sparingly, as its pretty strong. A little goes a long way! I didn't use it everyday, but it lasted me about 2 years! Really worth it..plus it's classic Chanel.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh if I only had a job to go ahead and buy this I would. It it a beautiful scent. A friend of mine wears it and it smells incredible on her. It smells young, fresh, and sophisticated. I only wish so many people didn't wear it. That maybe the main reason why I'll never take the plunge and buy it. As weird as that sounds, I have met more than a dozen people who wear this fragrance. Actually, you may want to multiply that by at least three if you add co-workers, teachers, mothers of potential boyfriends, family of friends and my pediatrician a few years ago...I don't like to smell like everyone. I just don't feel it. I do think this would be a great starter fragrance for a teenager or a person in their 20s. Coco Mademoiselle is really captivating fragrance overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much I could write poems about it. I've lost track of how many bottles I've gone throug. It has a strong scent but not as strong as No5 I definitely prefer this to No5

on 7/11/2014 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Mmm this perfume is so lovely. I first experienced CM when I was about 10, and my mum took me to London for holidays. We stayed at mums friends house, and she wore CM. There was a bottle of it perched up on her white bookcase. She smelled amazing every time she walked past. I decided to revisit CM 6 years later, and oh my. It's still amazingly beautiful. I didn't have a lot of money, so I went ahead and bought the 50mL of the EDT. It smelled lovely, but a lot lighter than the EDP. The staying power wasn't very good though, and I was very upset, as it cost me $130AUD. I got a sample of the EDP, and I prefer that over the EDT. I am planning on buying 100mL of the EDP tomorrow. It costs $234AUD but it's totally worth it! On my skin, CM slowly turns into a buttery, sophisticated masterpiece, and it lasts forever. This perfume will forever be a favourite of mine <3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have had only samples, but really love this scent! The edp is too strong for me, so I prefer the edt. I will be purchasing a bottle soon to add to the collection :)

on 12/18/2007 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I keep trying to find fragrances that will match the quality of this one and so far I have not. At one time or another, I have tried Bulgari, Burberry, other Chanel fragrances, Donna Karan, Dolce & Gabana perfumes, but this is my HG fragrance. It is expensive, for me at least, but it has great staying power and has a classic smell that is not overpowering. I wear it year round, day or night and have received tons of compliments on it. I never get tired of it. I do try to vary its usage with a couple of other scents but thus far, it is my favorite. As long as they make it,( and don't do anything to the current formula), I will buy it!
It goes without saying that the EDP has greater staying power than the EDT. My boyfriend mistakenly bought the EDT in a gift set and it wasn't nearly as nice. It lacked staying power and after a few months it began to smell more like alcohol and less like perfurme (Of course EDT has more alcohol and and lower percentage of oils so that would make sense). Pay the extra money and get the EDP, it's worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Coco Mademoiselle is a very feminine and classy fragrance. I always get compliments on it when I wear it, but it seems to be a scent that appeals more to women (unless the guys just aren't speaking up...lol). But I do love this fragrance, I wear it to work often. And it has staying power, even though I don't smell it 10 minutes after I put it on in the morning, I still get compliments at 3 in the afternoon. It is a bit pricey, but I do adore this.