Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much I could write poems about it. I've lost track of how many bottles I've gone throug. It has a strong scent but not as strong as No5 I definitely prefer this to No5

on 7/11/2014 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Mmm this perfume is so lovely. I first experienced CM when I was about 10, and my mum took me to London for holidays. We stayed at mums friends house, and she wore CM. There was a bottle of it perched up on her white bookcase. She smelled amazing every time she walked past. I decided to revisit CM 6 years later, and oh my. It's still amazingly beautiful. I didn't have a lot of money, so I went ahead and bought the 50mL of the EDT. It smelled lovely, but a lot lighter than the EDP. The staying power wasn't very good though, and I was very upset, as it cost me $130AUD. I got a sample of the EDP, and I prefer that over the EDT. I am planning on buying 100mL of the EDP tomorrow. It costs $234AUD but it's totally worth it! On my skin, CM slowly turns into a buttery, sophisticated masterpiece, and it lasts forever. This perfume will forever be a favourite of mine <3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have had only samples, but really love this scent! The edp is too strong for me, so I prefer the edt. I will be purchasing a bottle soon to add to the collection :)

on 1/10/2013 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My best friend got this for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it.
It's sophisticated and understated, and definitely perks up my mood. The bottle is cute and I've found the scent to work well for both day and night - I've never been a huge fan of heavy scents at night.

I'm only giving it 4 starts because I think there are a lot of other perfumes that live up to this one at a lower price but otherwise, love it.

on 10/23/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's pricey, but you really get what you paid for. The scent lasts a long time (from morning, to night) and I've received a lot of compliments from ppl like close friends, to total strangers. I recommend using it sparingly, as its pretty strong. A little goes a long way! I didn't use it everyday, but it lasted me about 2 years! Really worth it..plus it's classic Chanel.

on 10/18/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I honestly don't know why this scent gets such rave reviews,and as a lover of the vast majority of Chanels I find this so far from the others it might as well be a Britney Spears perfume. I can respect perfumes that don't work on me, but this is just *offensive*. It starts with a screeching siren of citrus and fruit, sharp and interrupting like having your TV on low and then having a super-loud commercial suddenly play. It stays this way all throughout its incredibly long dry down (which I must respect), and even after running some water over the scent to tone it down it still screams for attention.

This is a Chanel? Coco must be spinning in her grave. Where is the complexity of No.5, the discord of No.19, the warmth of Cuir de Russie and Coco, the comfort of Coromandel? If what I've read is true and Coco Mademoiselle's runaway success indeed kickstarted the fruitchouli fanaticism I wish I had the power and money to buy every bottle ever made and launch them into the sun.

Coco Mademoiselle is no mademoiselle, no young scion of an aristocratic family full of history and tradition--she's the rich party girl living off daddy's money stumbling into you drunk as a skunk, spilling her fruity cocktail all over your dress/tux and not even bothering to apologize. She merely giggles out a high-pitched "oops!" before weaving back to the bar in precariously high stilettos that cost more than what you make in a month.

I'll try the parfum as I heard it's much more restrained and well-crafted, but I doubt this Paris Hilton will turn into a Princess Diana.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh if I only had a job to go ahead and buy this I would. It it a beautiful scent. A friend of mine wears it and it smells incredible on her. It smells young, fresh, and sophisticated. I only wish so many people didn't wear it. That maybe the main reason why I'll never take the plunge and buy it. As weird as that sounds, I have met more than a dozen people who wear this fragrance. Actually, you may want to multiply that by at least three if you add co-workers, teachers, mothers of potential boyfriends, family of friends and my pediatrician a few years ago...I don't like to smell like everyone. I just don't feel it. I do think this would be a great starter fragrance for a teenager or a person in their 20s. Coco Mademoiselle is really captivating fragrance overall.

on 12/18/2007 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I keep trying to find fragrances that will match the quality of this one and so far I have not. At one time or another, I have tried Bulgari, Burberry, other Chanel fragrances, Donna Karan, Dolce & Gabana perfumes, but this is my HG fragrance. It is expensive, for me at least, but it has great staying power and has a classic smell that is not overpowering. I wear it year round, day or night and have received tons of compliments on it. I never get tired of it. I do try to vary its usage with a couple of other scents but thus far, it is my favorite. As long as they make it,( and don't do anything to the current formula), I will buy it!
It goes without saying that the EDP has greater staying power than the EDT. My boyfriend mistakenly bought the EDT in a gift set and it wasn't nearly as nice. It lacked staying power and after a few months it began to smell more like alcohol and less like perfurme (Of course EDT has more alcohol and and lower percentage of oils so that would make sense). Pay the extra money and get the EDP, it's worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Coco Mademoiselle is a very feminine and classy fragrance. I always get compliments on it when I wear it, but it seems to be a scent that appeals more to women (unless the guys just aren't speaking up...lol). But I do love this fragrance, I wear it to work often. And it has staying power, even though I don't smell it 10 minutes after I put it on in the morning, I still get compliments at 3 in the afternoon. It is a bit pricey, but I do adore this.

on 4/17/2007 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Coco Mademoiselle exudes CLASS. This is THE go to perfume for anyone who wishes to be respected and admired. I find that everytime I wear it I feel like the classy, sophistiated, beautiful young person I strive to be. Also, the compliments I receive when wearing this are numerous! People stop me to ask what I'm wearing, and I notice people discretely trying to inhale me when I get close to them! The smell is appropriate for any age but, I see this better suited for the 18-29 set. I myself being only 18, find this fragrance to be sophisticated enough that I smell respectable, but Coco Mademoiselle still has a youthful, edgy quality that is also age appropriate. I must say that the Eau de Parfum and the Eau de Toillette smell completely different, KNOW THAT! I strongly recommend the Eau de Parfum because the smell is less fruity then the Eau de Toillette, which can get nauseating after a while. Not only that, but the lasting power is 3 times as good, so you can (and should) use it sparingly. There's no need for more than 3 spritzes with this one. This is best suited for nighttime use, I wear it daily, but it's great for special events as well. I own the 3.4oz bottle, which runs about $110.00, but it's CHANEL and it's woth every penny! If that is too steep for some of you, then I suggest you try getting your bottle on Ebay. This and Frederic Malle's "CARNAL FLOWER" are my fragrance soul mates! I suggest both of them to everyone, but particularly the younger crowd. I was going through a phase where I got rid of every fragrance I used to own because I didn't want to smell like a typical, generic, "teenager", but like the confident, sexy, young woman I'm becoming. Coco Mademoiselle is the loveliest place to start.

Popular Fragrances