CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Loved when I smelled it in a magazine, bought it and it was just way too "perfumey" for me and gave me a headache. I ended giving it away to my mom.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this as a sample from a Chanel counter and I must say I was very ify about it. I put it on my wrist and in a matter of a minute, I fell in love. On me, it smells somewhat like Miss Dior Cherie but not nearly as sweet :-)

on 11/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I'm sure this would smell just lovely on a woman with the right body chemistry. I'm still on the search for a fragrance that turn heads.

on 11/29/2005 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

When I first read all the reviews on this, I just had to try it so I high tailed it to the mall. At first I was dissappointed because I thought it was too average. Well, I came back to it a couple years later and fell in love. I don't know what happened. My nose must have changed. I really like this fragrance! It is one of the first high-end "luxury" perfumes that I didn't mind splurging on. Normally designer fragrances are so strong and stinky to me, but this is fresh with a sophisticated oriental edge. The EDP is very long lasting and potent, so only 1 squirt is all that's needed for day and maybe 2 squirts for a night out. I feel like dressing up in my finest threads when I wear this. I tried Coco but didn't like it as much.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this Perfum! I put it on today and I feel great! It smells good and makes me feel classy and sexy. Definetly one of my favourites!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I purchased this in Manas while overseas. I was afraid to purchase it at first because only the older women wore it but I have to tell you this is one of the fragrances that smells better as it dries down; one squirt will last all day. It is so much better and softer that Chanel number 5, though coco Chanel is very pleasing to the senses.

on 5/6/2008 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love, love, love this fragrance...only downside...this man almost physically assulted me in the checkout lane at the grocery store because he said I smelled so nice...kinda freaky but I still love it all the same...

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am a fragrance fanatic, seeing as how I have a ton of them on my vanity and never finish any. Ive decided to stay away from perfumes for awhile, since I found solitude with my yummy Nina by Nina Ricci gourmand perfume. A great deal of the fragrances I have, if not ALL are all kinda gourmandish and/or citrusy, and Im not a fan of oriental, fresh, woodsy or spicy fragrances...I dont know, maybe I have a penchant for smelling like something you could eat.

But, Ive always had a soft spot for Chanel No 5 because it was my mothers perfume, and a classic, but the first time I took a wiff of Coco Mdmslle from a magazine strip, I was dissapointed as I usually am with un-gourmandy perfumes. But this past Friday, I went to Macys just to browse through fragrances, and wanted to specifically smell No 19, since a friend of mine has recently made it her new signature scent. But when the SA let me test 4 different samples ( n0. 19, coco mdmselle, chance and a different version of chance) coco mdmselle stood out and I found myself loving it. Its warm, but fresh, not overpowering and made me feel classy, but sexy, modern and chic. I went to Sephora today, just to take another wiff of the competition to be sure, and surely enough, I left with a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle and am happy for it!

on 5/14/2006 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have the parfum of this. I really like this, but it has a mind of its own. like now, it smells sweet and warm. but other times just overbearing and stuffy. but when it wants to smell good it does that.

on 1/4/2004 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I find this frangrance to be long lasting and very pleasant. I love it and receive great compliments every time I wear it