CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 4/2/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this perfume for years 5+ and I've only been threw 1 Large bottles but I don't wear it everyday (I am now on number 2 which is still very full). I was not a fan of No. 5 it gave me a migraine every time I tried it. Coco Mademoiselle was much softer and less musky cider like (if that makes any sense). Its worth every penny. It has a powder, sweet (flower like), cider musk smell. Its very feminine but not girly, mature but not too mature (Blvgari and Hermes has a mature smell to me-Reference). Its a beautiful balance and only take one if not two sprays for it to be enough to last you all day.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I am a HUGE Chanel fan! I love everything about this brand. I've been wearing this since it arrived in the stores and I adrore it! Its smells amazing!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love, love, loveeee this perfume and I think of it as my signature scent. This fragrance lasts all day and has it has a very alluring and captivating scent. It's not too musky and not too floral and it's definitely not your Grandmother's scent (a la Chanel No. 5). I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this fragrance... especially from men, so that should definitely tell you something! Coco Mademoiselle is rose gold, liquid perfection combination of glamour, sophistication and sexiness in a bottle. Yummy!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love this fragrance so much! It has become my HG! Absolutely adore the scent, but I wouldn't recommend it for those who do not like to be noticed!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this Perfum! I put it on today and I feel great! It smells good and makes me feel classy and sexy. Definetly one of my favourites!

on 11/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I'm sure this would smell just lovely on a woman with the right body chemistry. I'm still on the search for a fragrance that turn heads.

on 7/3/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pros
-Sophisticated
-Young but not your average fruity floral
-Good for anyone over 18
-Unique
-Makes a statement but doesn't shout it through a megaphone

Cons
-can be a little too 'masculine' for some people's tastes
-a little spicy too but this is only due to the top note of bitter orange
-powdery dry down

overall: classic, timeless, will be saving it for special intimate occasions

on 5/28/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got it as a gift from the bestie, (yeah classy girl) and it reminds me a lot of my dior cherie....i love it so much!

on 5/15/2010 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I wore this occasionally when it first came out. Then I gravitated to other fragrances over the years. At one time, this perfume was worn by so many people - I avoided it. I recently tried it again and I fell in love with it! :) Worn sparingly, this EDP is quite beautiful.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Loved when I smelled it in a magazine, bought it and it was just way too "perfumey" for me and gave me a headache. I ended giving it away to my mom.