CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

After reading such wonderful reviews about Coco Mademoiselle, I was so eager to smell this for myself! I visited the fragrance counter today and was so excited as I sprayed the tester onto my neck!
Oh my goodness!!! URGH!!! What a disappointment! Being a big name like Chanel, I was really shocked at just how offensive this fragrance is. It is the complete opposite to what I'd read about it being "as light as a petal". It was over-powering, SOOOO strong after only one squirt, and what I would describe as a headache in a bottle. Never Again!

on 12/12/2012 10:31:00 AM

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

on 8/12/2007 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

ONE lippie for its staying power, but i should make that a NEGATIVE lippie because I duno who would want that smell to stay on. I duno if it's my body chemistry or whatever, but I sprayed some on my wrist at the mall just to see what the hype was about and I duno, it just smelled kinda annoying.

on 7/15/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This perfume does not smell the same when purchased in different countries. I have been using CM for years so i know exactly how it smells. It was afterall my favourite perfume worn daily.The one bought in Canada (from Murale) is truly wonderful, richer and longer-lasting. I get compliments using this. Then i moved to the UK and bought another bottle at one of those big Boots store in the city centre (i don't think there is a likelihood that Boots sells fakes as they are a reputable company). The Canadian one is way better. The UK version smells lighter, a tad fruitier and doesn't have such long-lasting effect as the Canadian one. Its like as if the UK version has been diluted. I still have some left from the Canadian one, so i can compare them both....and it is different. I only need to spray the canadian version just thrice and its enough to last for hours. With the UK version, forget it. Three sprays will last maybe 2 hours. As long as i am in the UK, i won't be buying this anymore.

on 5/18/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too bad this just doesn't work on me. Too strong even if I spray it in the air and wave my arm around in the mist. Makes my eyes water, gives me a headache and for some reason smells really cheap on me like a really bad drugstore perfume. I do like Chanel 5 with no problems though.

on 2/28/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Whoa--way too much patchouli for me! I was up in the air between this and Coco and am glad I stuck with Coco, which to me is much more sophisticated, lush, feminine. Mademoiselle seems too sweet and that patch...it just lingers on my skin.

on 12/21/2008 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is just a watered down version of Miss Dior Cherie. I wanted to like this, love the youthful feel of the marketing with Keira Knightley and now Emma Watson. Smells slightly sweet, slightly lemony fresh, but gives me a headache.

Zero lasting powder. drydown is strange and alcohol smelling. Extremely pricey. None of the Chanel perfumes seem to work for me. Sad

on 5/16/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this scent. It's warm and womanly and grown-up without being antiquated. And you don't have to spray on too much to make it last.

on 12/11/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. Its way too popular though and I'd not buy it again simply because Yves de Sistelle Sanderling is a cheaper, amazing smell alike (it's actually better, IMO) :)

on 8/6/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love this scent. It is very classy, and not overpowering at all. It's warm and sweet to me, and the first time I used it, my husband - then new fiancee- actually said "you smell soooo good". : ) always nice for a girl to hear.
I would buy again if I had a lot more money.