CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.4

on 10/9/2018 1:51:00 PM

This is my #1 holy grail perfume of all time. I've been wearing this for over 15 years. I still love it and wear it at least once a week, if not more. I think it works for both daytime and a dressier occasion. Like all perfumes, it smells a teeny bit differently on everyone, so you will have to test it on and wear it for a day to get the full effect. It's pricey, but long lasting. I always buy the larger size, usually when I'm traveling, I'll pick it up at the duty free shop and one bottle lasts me well over a year.

One reviewer mentioned patchouli as an ingredient. I actually absolutely hate the smell of patchouli and think that it makes me smell like a hippie. But I had no idea that this perfume contains patchouli and I never even thought it smells anything like patchouli in the last 15 or so years that I've been wearing this.

I will continue to wear this perfume for as long as they keep making it.

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had been eyeing this for awhile and I finally decided to buy it. Worth every penny. This is not sweet at all, but it is feminine. It's a perfume that you feel strong wearing. Not a candy vanilla sugar ball fragrance. Two sprays will last you all day. This is the first perfume that I don't have to reapply during the day. It smells kinda masculine in the sense that most perfumes have a vanilla in it that takes over once it dries down. That is not the case with coco mademoiselle. It always dries down this interesting blend that is unique. This is a perfume that is distinct when worn. I've seen a lot of reviews about this being very popular, but I haven't come across anyone who wears this. Always get a ton of compliments wearing this. Try it!

on 12/11/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. Its way too popular though and I'd not buy it again simply because Yves de Sistelle Sanderling is a cheaper, amazing smell alike (it's actually better, IMO) :)

on 7/4/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My favorite perfume i got it as a gift. It smells really nice. I always get compliments when i wear it.love it!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Classy and lasts all day.

Popular Fragrances