Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had been eyeing this for awhile and I finally decided to buy it. Worth every penny. This is not sweet at all, but it is feminine. It's a perfume that you feel strong wearing. Not a candy vanilla sugar ball fragrance. Two sprays will last you all day. This is the first perfume that I don't have to reapply during the day. It smells kinda masculine in the sense that most perfumes have a vanilla in it that takes over once it dries down. That is not the case with coco mademoiselle. It always dries down this interesting blend that is unique. This is a perfume that is distinct when worn. I've seen a lot of reviews about this being very popular, but I haven't come across anyone who wears this. Always get a ton of compliments wearing this. Try it!

on 12/11/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent. Its way too popular though and I'd not buy it again simply because Yves de Sistelle Sanderling is a cheaper, amazing smell alike (it's actually better, IMO) :)

on 7/4/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My favorite perfume i got it as a gift. It smells really nice. I always get compliments when i wear it.love it!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Classy and lasts all day.

on 7/15/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This perfume does not smell the same when purchased in different countries. I have been using CM for years so i know exactly how it smells. It was afterall my favourite perfume worn daily.The one bought in Canada (from Murale) is truly wonderful, richer and longer-lasting. I get compliments using this. Then i moved to the UK and bought another bottle at one of those big Boots store in the city centre (i don't think there is a likelihood that Boots sells fakes as they are a reputable company). The Canadian one is way better. The UK version smells lighter, a tad fruitier and doesn't have such long-lasting effect as the Canadian one. Its like as if the UK version has been diluted. I still have some left from the Canadian one, so i can compare them both....and it is different. I only need to spray the canadian version just thrice and its enough to last for hours. With the UK version, forget it. Three sprays will last maybe 2 hours. As long as i am in the UK, i won't be buying this anymore.

Popular Fragrances