CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

on 12/16/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

What's with all the hype ??? It smells like a cheap prostitute if you ask me. The longevity is amazingly disturbing though. After taking a shower, I was still able to smell it on me.

on 3/19/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Mmmm...no. I don't understand why this has high reviews. Smells waaaay too mature and old-lady-ish. I smell patchouli and I HATE patchouli. I got this because one of the notes listed was vanilla...and it was beloved by women in my age bracket. Ick, no. Betsey Johnson still reigns supreme as my fab perfume, followed by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Interlude and Lolita Lempicka Midnite (for evenings).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

PPPPP UUUUUU! I sprayed this on at the mall a couple days ago and it got stronger and stronger and stronger until I had to go and wash up...scrubbed my hand 4 times and it was still strong. I don't get the great reviews on this stink!

on 2/15/2008 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Got this yesterday from my husband for V-day. I was immediately wary because I have yet to find a Chanel that i like! I had tried Sensual Elixir and that was a fantastic perfume...for like, a day! Then it turned sour on me. This one so far smells delicious! It is sweet-but not sick to your stomach sweet, it's warm and woodsy and slightly powdery?. i am not sure if i like the powdery portion of this just yet... This is for the EDP-i only gave it four lippies because it doesnt stay on very well. It came out of the bottle sweet and dried down to a warm, sensual citrus? I am keeping this bottle but not sure if i would repurchase. It's nice to have but nothing super duper special. I am still in love with my Versace! which also, sadly, doesnt stay on my skin either....nice square bottle with a frosted cap.
UPDATE: ok by the end of today-i was getting a nasty headache again and my nose was hurting from the "sharpness"! i think it's what one girl calls, "adelhydes" (?!). anyway, definitely returning first thing tomorrow morning! I guess i am just NOT a chanel girl. oh well...

on 11/24/2002 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this perfume. I hate the cloying/heavy way it feels. It makes me want to take a shower. Way overrated.

on 10/18/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I honestly don't know why this scent gets such rave reviews,and as a lover of the vast majority of Chanels I find this so far from the others it might as well be a Britney Spears perfume. I can respect perfumes that don't work on me, but this is just *offensive*. It starts with a screeching siren of citrus and fruit, sharp and interrupting like having your TV on low and then having a super-loud commercial suddenly play. It stays this way all throughout its incredibly long dry down (which I must respect), and even after running some water over the scent to tone it down it still screams for attention.

This is a Chanel? Coco must be spinning in her grave. Where is the complexity of No.5, the discord of No.19, the warmth of Cuir de Russie and Coco, the comfort of Coromandel? If what I've read is true and Coco Mademoiselle's runaway success indeed kickstarted the fruitchouli fanaticism I wish I had the power and money to buy every bottle ever made and launch them into the sun.

Coco Mademoiselle is no mademoiselle, no young scion of an aristocratic family full of history and tradition--she's the rich party girl living off daddy's money stumbling into you drunk as a skunk, spilling her fruity cocktail all over your dress/tux and not even bothering to apologize. She merely giggles out a high-pitched "oops!" before weaving back to the bar in precariously high stilettos that cost more than what you make in a month.

I'll try the parfum as I heard it's much more restrained and well-crafted, but I doubt this Paris Hilton will turn into a Princess Diana.

on 3/19/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to Love this scent. I have worn Coco for YEARS, and absolutely adore it, so when this came out, I was so excited. It smelled wonderful in the bottle, and great as a spritz on my clothes, but managed to sour shortly after hitting my skin. Oddly enough, I can wear Notorious (RL), which reminds me of this... Love the scent, but it's not for me :(

on 12/7/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have hesitated on writing this review. Everyone seems to love this, and I can't do it. I feel that this fragrance is too strong in a not good way. They say that it is fruity, but I can't pick up a note of sweetness in it (at least on me). It is way too strong. I so much prefer N5 to this. It is my Chanel classic. I don't thinkk it embodies what the ad. campaign tries to portray. However, I know that body chemistry makes fragrance smell diff. on everyone.

on 12/22/2003 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Unfortunately, this is very strong, sharp, and unpleasant on my skin. I'm not a big fan of florals to begin with, but I retract in headache horror when I catch whiffs of this sharp scent.

Popular Fragrances