Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

on 11/27/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

First off Chanel fragrances are hands down my favorite high end perfumes, they always have the best longevity and quality and this one is no exception. I had my eye on Coco Mademoiselle for atleast 4-6 months, it's very expensive (92 dollars for 1.7 oz) and I always would talk myself out of buying it but finally I caved and I'm so glad I did. It's become one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's completely different than what I usually go for but now that I'm maturing I think my taste is changing. I would describe this as an oriental citrus floral. It's very sophisticated, very feminine and very expensive smelling. This is probably something you would wear for a wedding or a special occasion or date night but I love it enough that I wear it as my every day fragrance. I've heard some describe this as "old-ladyish" which I personally have never felt this fragrance was too mature or old-ladyish in the slightest. It's kind of in the middle of the road between the original Coco and Chance Eau Tendre. It's not as dark and daring as the original Coco but more grown and classy than the Chance line which is very spring/summer fun fragrances such as Eau Tendre. It's very appropriate for women in their 20s-40s although age doesn't really matter. The citrus, patchouli and Tonka bean are what are most noticeable to my nose with this fragrance. For me the best part about this perfume is the lasting power and the silage. I wore this in Sephora the other day and a woman walked by me with her daughter and said "that girl smells really good". If you don't spray too much, it's not overwhelming, it has a presence but it's not loud and obnoxious. This is by far the longest lasting fragrance that I own, I will smell like this from the moment I spray it to the next morning when I shower again. I sprayed this on a coat of mine and for days I could still smell it on the sleeve, it also stays in my hair like no other. That alone to me makes the perfume worth the price tag. Also the bottle is stunning and looks so pretty on my dresser. I know this fragrance is very popular and A LOT of women wear it, so if you want something unique and out of the box this might not be for you but I don't care if I smell like every other woman at the mall, the scent is that good. All in all this gets a 10/10, this will definitely be a staple fragrance for me for years to come.

TLDR:
Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Mimosa, Ylang -Ylang, Vetiver, Opoponax, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Musk.
What I smell the most: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, and the Citrus notes.
Described as: Oriental Sweet Floral
Prices: 1.2oz ($77) 1.7oz ($92) 3.4 ($122)
Packaging: 5/5
Best suited for: Special Occasions
Night time or Day time: both
Longevity: 5/5
Silage: 5/5
Found at: Dillards, Ulta, Macys, Sephora online, Saks 5th Avenue

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOOOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I bought mine at an airport last year and i absolutely fell in love with it. It has an AMAYZING smell, a BEAUTIFUL bottle, so CLASSY. I can wear it anytime and it makes me feel sooo confident! Would recommend to a friend :)

on 8/17/2014 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

So many reviews of this already and they all differ. Personally I love this, but stopped wearing it at the height of its popularity as it felt like every woman I passed had it on.

I've recently gone back to Coco Mademoiselle and it seems to particularly spark attention from men, I receive many compliments when wearing it.

Some people complain about the Patchouli but I think it works well in Coco Mademoiselle.

For me it is a great all round perfume, chic and modern.

on 8/12/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

OMG this stinks!! It smells like something my GREAT-grandmother would wear!

on 5/22/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

luv it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This fragrance smells gorgeous, just gorgeous. Very unique and stands out. When you smell it you know it's Coco Mademoiselle. Unfortunately on me it doesn't last. After about 10 minutes it starts to fade and by 20-30 minutes it's so faint.

on 10/18/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Such a classy and sophisticated scent! I always say this perfume, or Chloe by Chloe will be the scent I wear for my wedding. I love the lasting power of this. I wore this for New Years eve of last year and put on 3 spritz at 8pm. I could still smell it after dancing and sweating all night long, and waking up with this scent on me still! There is nothing to not like about this

on 8/31/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Firs of all I love this perfume, this perfume really lasts all day, when I use it I usually spray four times and people can smell it all the time. I am a college student and one time as I was walking to class a few male students were walking behind a few steps from me and they kept saying that girl smells so good, and it really does! It is true this perfume is really popular yet the smell is amazing is not too strong like Opium or too light like Daisy from Marc Jacobs, you just gotta try this perfume is awesome!

on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I get a million compliments everytime I wear this purfume, not kidding. I work as a beauty advisor and whenever I wear this to work I sell at least 2 bottles a day due to customers asking what I am wearing, this stuff is gorgeous, simply the best word to describe it. It is so feminine and so sexy, so in love! Expesive but you wont regret it!

on 12/16/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

What's with all the hype ??? It smells like a cheap prostitute if you ask me. The longevity is amazingly disturbing though. After taking a shower, I was still able to smell it on me.

Popular Fragrances