CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.4

on 12/21/2009 11:38:00 AM

Vile. Quite why so many women wear this is beyond me, and why it is linked to the divine original Coco ( the two are quite distinct), is even more puzzling. Chanel should be ashamed of themselves for bringing this sickly concoction to the public.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't impressed at all w/ Coco Mademoisell, in my opinion it smells like A LOT of other perfumes out there. The bottle is pretty, but that's it. I think it kind of smells like old lady perfume, too strong.

on 10/17/2005 2:41:00 PM

YUCK! It has way to much orange in it. I hate it! This may be my least favorite perfume of all time!

on 3/4/2005 12:00:00 PM

Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of the smell of dirt somehow... on my skin or on a sample card, it always smells the same "been-making-mudpies!" to me. :S I don't understand how people can describe it as a feminine scent at all?

on 4/21/2003 8:39:00 PM

I would never buy it or wear it. I found it cloying and offensive. It is VERY strong and it is the kind of scent that only seems to get stronger and permeate everything around you after it is applied. I had a previous review that I was much kinder in but I can no longer pretend to tolerate it. The smell never left me the whole day I wore it. I mean it never left my nose-it was everywhere with only a dab causing me to smell like one of those women who bathes in perfume. I think it must be my chemistry b/c so many people love this. It can't smell this way on them.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I had tried Coco Chanel and really liked it. It was the first purfume to actually linger on my skin beautifully. But when I was at the counter I found Coco Mademoiselle and unfortunatley picked this one instead of the classic. Big mistake! Not sure if it is the oils on my skin but this fragrance smelled awful on me after a couple hours. It gave me a headache. Not that soft smell that was left after Coco. Too bad! It was so expensive and a gift! So it has been sitting in my bathroom ever since. I'm going to buy Coco Chanel this time around. I have learned my lesson!

on 6/5/2009 8:32:00 PM

I swap this one with my sister because I wanted to give it a try. It is still sitting there I think I have sprayed on myself two time. The name and the packaging is very attractive and different from the other Chanel perfumes. I wanted to like this, but is just not for me. It smells like something old, not a very attractive smell and it doesn't have any staying power what so ever. I put this own this morning and it just faded really quickly, I also put David Yurman on my other hand and they have some similar note, although Yurman's last a lot longer and it has other more complex notes.

Smells like a super sweet version of Chance. It doesn't smell bad, just too much for my nose to handle. I couldn't even wash it all off. My BF said it smelled old-ladyish. Me don't like.