Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

on 5/24/2018 10:56:00 PM

Why I didn't try this scent till now I'll never know?!? I was thinking how bummed I was about how Parfum Initial was d/c'd and how I loved the patchouli note in that fragrance and would love to find another patchouli based scent to love. I didn't want a dupe just a good perfume. When I looked at the notes for Coco Mad and they spoke to me so I thought I'd give it a try.

White flowers, citrus, vetiver, musk, and the other notes sold me so I blind purchased it. So happy i did because I adore it so much I use it daily over my signature PI. I've also gotten many you smell good compliments and I totally forgot I had this on. The lasting power and silage are excellent! First this lasts on my skin overnight and the sillage is moderate to heavy depending on how much I use.

The dry down on this is amazing!! Its a beautiful floral with i catch whiffs of an earthy patchouli that's not masculine at all. This fragrance just smells good and I love it! I don't care that its a mass marketed a good scent is a good scent! Love,:)

I one hundred percent agree with Olfactoria's review below me. My fiance gave me a 50ml bottle of this for my birthday in 2015. I loved it at the time, before I was a bit more versed in fragrance. Now I'm into the old classics. Coco Mademoiselle is like EDM music, and the statement ones such as Youth Dew, Shalimar, Opium, Cinnabar and Coco are like classic rock. CM smells so commercial to me. It's well constructed, and it has amazing longevity. But I only wear it occasionally. Maybe it's the generous citrus in the formula, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's just too teeny-bopperish, and conjures up the mall in my head. My fiance also gave me the OG Coco on the birthday after, and that's what wrecked my temporary CM fling. I apologize to the CM lovers, but the OG Coco, and other vintage classics, are sooooo much better imo.

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Coco Mademoiselle has orange,orange blossoms,rose,vanilla.
Passed by a lady & she smelled so wonderful...Her perfume was flowers so I gave her a perfume compliment,she said her perfume was Coco Mademoiselle...I bought the littlest bottle they make...it smells like orange blossoms,roses & vanilla to me...Ladies that like pretty,fancy perfumes may love Coco Mademoiselle...

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

Popular Fragrances