Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Coco Mademoiselle has orange,orange blossoms,rose,vanilla.
Passed by a lady & she smelled so wonderful...Her perfume was flowers so I gave her a perfume compliment,she said her perfume was Coco Mademoiselle...I bought the littlest bottle they make...it smells like orange blossoms,roses & vanilla to me...Ladies that like pretty,fancy perfumes may love Coco Mademoiselle...

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

on 1/21/2016 7:13:00 AM

I was given this lovely perfume as a gift. I had not used it before but admired it on others.
I am one of those fortunate people whose skin does not alter the scent, so I really enjoy wearing it, any time.
However, I am disappointed at the lack of staying power it has! I have to be VERY generous with it before I can smell it on myself (i,e, my wrists) half an hour later. And no one has EVER commented or asked what perfume I am wearing. So, whilst I like it very much, I would let someone else buy it for me, but would be loath to spend my own money on a scent with such poor lasting power.

I love so many of the Chanel perfume line; I have Chance, No 5, No 5 Eau Premiere, and Coco Noir. This Coco Mademoiselle was my wedding day perfume and has special place is my collection; it is a complex, beautiful, sophisticated scent. Just lovely.

Popular Fragrances