CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by eye Color : Black
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

3.8

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

on 12/12/2012 10:31:00 AM

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I first smelled this on those little strips of paper used for sampling the fragrance. I fell in love with the soft, classic and not-too-girly scent.

I bought the EDT version and this is considered a bad purchase. It just doesn't work well with my body chemistry. I sprayed 2 spritzes on my decollatage and although it lasted a full day, it was sharp and offensive to me and people who were close enough to smell it. I noticed my colleague who shared a lift with me subtly using her finger to cover her nose. I was in the train when a guy next to me discreetly moved to the other side. I had never experienced such forms of being ostracized and was definitely placed in an uncomfortable mood.

Still, I wanted to find something to love about this fragrance given all the positive reviews about it. I tried it a second and third time, sometimes on clothes, sometimes on my skin, and each time I have this perfume on, people shun me. It was just too synthetic-smelling and overwhelming.

Finally for the sake of my social life, I decided this has to go. Now I am back to my trusted Bvlgari Rose Essentielle and Paul Smith Rose. These work great on me and I am back to having some instances where strangers would comment on my perfume smelling gorgeous.

on 5/31/2010 11:11:00 AM

The citrus opening is nice, but very fleeting. Within seconds of spraying this on myself, Coco Mademoiselle becomes a kind of powdery floral which, for some reason, immediately turns extremely plasticky and synthetic smelling. It really is simply awful and one-dimensional on me. To be frank, though, I don't particularly enjoy it on the card, either, so I would not have chosen it for myself even if it didn't turn into Mr. Hyde when I apply it.

Sophisticated? Coco Mademoiselle is the artificial, ubiquitous berry of cheap candy syrup, mixed with hairspray (circa Aquanet). There is no development and very little detectable vetiver or bourbon vanilla. The scent is utterly juvenile, though it is also juicy, happy, and even charming, initially. Unfortunately, after the drydown it just smells like it's trying too hard to be vivacious.

on 11/4/2008 10:06:00 PM

Oh my lord, it is strong and it got me headache, a million times NO to me

on 6/8/2008 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

O.K. I well dare to be the minority here. I do not like this at all. I have tried to find something at least interesting about this fragrance, but I can't. Wait. . . maybe the fact that it has the famous house of Chanel's name attached to it. Which I respect without question I don't think it is an age thing, for I do not find this fragrance to be geared towards the older crowd. The very add campaign is to the contrary. It is for a sophisticated younger crowd in my opion. Here's the weird part, wich many of you will disagree with: It does not appear to be very femenine to me. O.K. I said it! It has a kind of androgenous feel to it in my opinion. Now, I am not saying that I do not like androgenous fragrances, I love Vetiver for instance. However, this does not do it for me. It is not hidious, but it is not me. I know, you can stone me now. . .

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so wanted to like this. However it smelled weird on me.

on 11/8/2001 10:12:00 PM

This fragrance was not for me at all. It was so overpowering that it gave me a huge headache and I couldn't stop coughing! I guess I'm just not a Coco kind of girl. I never really liked any of Chanel's fragrances except for the Allure.