Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

3.8

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

My first ever Chanel perfume! I was too excited to buy one of the Chanel perfumes/fragrances. Here's my thought:

- I had been to Macy's like hundreds of time and have tried out all the Chanel fragrances like tons and tons of times.
- I loved Noir, however, ended up buying Mademoiselle.
- Too heavy, too dressy.
- Certainly, NOT meant for office wear as it would awaken your neighbor's sinuses and would boggle them!
- A fragrance, which is more suitable for official formal parties and not meant for daily go likes shopping, visiting friends, coffee, sports, casual events, etc.

I would go for Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chanel No 5, Chanel Noir, or Chanel Vive. I'll certainly not buy this again.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is sooooooo overrated. It's extremely strong and doesn't even smell good, and it stays in my nose (THE STRONG & TOXIC SCENT LINGERS) ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING DESPITE MY WASHES, FANNING and changing of clothes. I've been breathing toxic chemicals for so long and I had such a HUGE headache. 😡

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got it as a gift from my cousin. I hated the smell and I thought it's too strong for my taste. I was teenager back then. But everybody liked how I smell whenever I wore it. I started to wear it so that people would compliment me. After the bottle which really last so long ran out I stopped using it. After 7 years I bought it again to give it an another chance because I missed how people compliment how nice I smell.

on 2/22/2013 2:23:00 PM

Hmm hmmm hmmmmmmm! Was that weird? lol well that's what comes out of my mouth every time I put on this baby!
I have always been a fruity perfume kind of girl. And this is just what a fruity perfume kinda girl needs :) so fresh and young and still so sophisticated.
I must say that I don't have the normal bottle which is really pretty. I got the twist and spray perfum version that comes with two refills. The idea of that is just amazing! it just fits in my bag, purse, when I travel. Just perfect! I will see if I can upload a photo of it.
This darling baby has never failed to get me lots and lots of compliments. It's just marvelous.
I got this as a gift so I really can't comment on the price. But excuse me? it's Channel! so of course it's pricey!
________________________________
xoxo Lolitagirl ;)

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Have anyone tried the dry oil version of Mademoiselle? It's called body velvet oil and the body is huge (6.8 oz). It tamps down the sharp patchouli note in the perfume version and brings out the musky layers. I prefer the body oil version to the EDT/EDP version.

on 12/13/2012 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite scent! After gotten this samples after buying the chance perfume, I fell in love with the scent! It becomes my everyday wear.

on 12/12/2012 10:31:00 AM

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

Popular Fragrances