Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 6/8/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well this is just an amazing parfume!
Its very sophisticated,very chic, very feminine, but not in a too girly way. Not at all. I would say this is very soft, when it settles into the skin. On first spritz, its quite sharp and citrusy, but it transforms into this beaytifull floral, with a hint of vanilla and musk. It is not too sweet or too offensive, it is just right, a parfume for every occassion. Also it LAST ALL DAY! Highly recommend!

Scent 9/10
longevity 11/10

on 4/21/2018 12:34:00 PM

The scent is too heavy and there are masculine notes which isn’t palatable for me.

on 4/11/2018 3:27:00 AM

Irresistable to me. I try new fragrances, that is to say I cheat on Coco Mademoiselle, but I always find myself back reaching for it at the store and smiling. Such a signature that people ask when they smell.

Ahhh, Coco Mad, the citrusy fruitchouli from 2001 that left a thousand copycats in its wake. It’s seamlessly, immaculately appealing. It just smells great, from first spray through last whiff. It won’t offend anyone and will, in fact, delight many.
Yes, I like it and wear it on occasion. No, I don’t love it. It may be a Chanel, but it’s no masterpiece.

In the end, while CM is very well-done for what it is—it bores me. It’s pink and safe and predictable. When compared to some complex classics I own, CM seems almost like a really nice teen shampoo or deodorant by comparison. It has no heft, no gravitas. I’ll stick with the scents many call “old lady,” like Oscar de la Renta and Cinnabar. Those at least make a statement; CM is just amiable but vapid background noise.

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 10/23/2017 12:52:00 PM

I do love this fragrance... like everyone else, right? lol It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrances available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother loves this stuff!

A simple, elegant citrus, patchouli, floral with a nice soft powder lingering softly beneath it all to smooth out any sharp edges. Long lasting. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because I smell it on every other person that walks by me on the street. So unfortunately I can't call it a favorite. However, I do wear and enjoy it on occasion!

Love the scent, but wish it lasted longer like the older chanel perfumes used to :)

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to signature scent!
If you want a scent that depicts a sophisticated young woman, this is for you.
The scent is a crisp clean floral feminine scent, which definitely fits for most occasions.

No matter what time of the day or event, it's a versatile scent that works for most outfits
(Unless you're going for something edgy, maybe a more unique scent may work better)

Longevity wise; let the people around you speak for themselves.
I had a colleague whom fetched me home from work. A day later, he mentioned that his car smelled different, like some pleasant perfume. It's been about a whole day since I sprayed that, but it still lingers.

Another account was when I came into the room and sat down about 1 meter away from a colleague. In awhile, my colleague says he smells perfume and finds it sophisticated. It's been 6 hours since I spritz it, so it's pretty good lasting power.

1 spritz is enough, no more, no less. It isn't overpowering in my opinion. I got mine in EDP.

So if you like the scent, get it! The bottle should last for 2 - 3 years with everyday usage (If you spray once a day)

Popular Fragrances