CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

After reading the reviews I tested it and have never smelled such an awful smell. I washed the area where it was sprayed 5 times and I can't get it off. My son's girlfriend said it smelled like a dirty old lady. I'm so glad I didn't buy this before trying it.

on 12/29/2012 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My friend was raving about this so while in ulta I sprayed myself with it, I quickly regretted it. It smelled like earth. Like sap, pine, grass, dirt, bark; u name it. It smelled like someone took a whole forrest, put it in a blender and liquefied it and poured it in a bottle. I had to finish my errands with this junk on me and it was giving me a headache. yet another high end fail.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

EDIT:
I am changing my mind from my original review (below). Last night I put 1...just 1 and omg I got so sick from a terrible scent enduced headache! I was scrubbing my arms trying to get it off but the damage was done. This stuff is too darn strong. I am not sure how many ppl can wear this in public without incredibly irritating everyone in their school, office, ...mall....where ever they go. It is so strong. Terrible. You want to wear a purfume...not the perfume wearing you!

This stuff smells like liquid heaven.

It is a little strong - I just have 1 squirt on right now and that is more then enough. I wish it was just a smidge weaker. I am wearing the EDP ...maybe the EDT would be a bit softer. I don't think this is a scent you would wear to school or the workplace by any meanas.

I am not sure about the whole marketing to the younger 'coco generation'...to me there is nothing youthful about this scent. It is not granny any way but it is a more ...mature scent IMO ...

on 10/24/2010 10:20:00 PM

i cannot stomach this scent. i put it on my wrists only and my husband asked me if i had put on some cologne. i swear its so strong even with a light touch of it that i could taste it on my tongue. there was just something so offensive to my senses about this scent. it instantly made my sinuses hurt. sadly i wore it on a rare night out with my sisters, i woke up later in the middle of hte night with my wrists next to my face. it made me dry heave. i really dislike this... but to each their own!

on 7/24/2009 11:45:00 AM

I was so excited to try this based on all the wonderful reviews and finally took the plunge and bought the gift set from Sephora.com. It smelled delicious when I sprayed it in the air. But my body chemistry did not work with this and when I wore it I smelled like our local Goodwill store - musty and old. What a bummer. I tried again the next day & I had to scrub with baby wipes to get the smell off - it gave me a vicious headache. I will stick with my standby Chanel Chance.
Boo Hoo

on 12/31/2008 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it is indeed the best fragrance from chanel.i think i would buy it in the future but once finished the bottle i wouldn t purchase it again coz it s not one of those fragrances u can t get enough of it.for the moment i have miss dior cherie but once i finish it i might buy this one,they are alike and they are both tryings to bring young customers to both chanel and dior since all their perfumes are for mature women.
update:i really hate it,it is a chypre i can t stand,yuck!!

I know I know this is a popular scent I tried to like it but to me it just smelled like bug spray. Heartbreakingly, I gave a almost full bottle to a girl who lives close to me and I regret it now because a. it was sooo expensive and b. it's just a pretty bottle to have on my nightstand. But that is history. I may give it another shot in the future. When I smelled it in December's LUCKY magazine insert for their clever add with the girl holding the top hat over her chest, it (doh!) smelled nice and I have "giver's" remorse. Anyhow, see you later Coco Mademoiselle. I'm not through with you yet:-)

on 11/27/2008 2:34:00 PM

I loved it when I smelled it for the first time and I just had to get it. After a while I realized that it really stinks! I absolutely hate the smell, its GROSS!