CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

Some might not see the differences between the original and the intense version, but I do! Coco Mademoiselle has been my favorite for years but somehow, over time, I believe they changed some of the notes and made the original sharper than it appears in my memories. I remember vividly that I head over heels fell in love the first time I smelled it. I went trough several bottles of the original but the last fullsize bottle (100% original) somewhat dissapointed be, because it smelled so sharp. Sharp, fresh citrussy beginning. My sister, also a huge fan, had the same experience. Then Coco Mademoiselle Intense hit the market and I instantly knew that this is the exact smell I fell in love with many years ago.This is all the best Coco Mademoiselle has to offer, but without the sharpness. Instead of that there's more depth, a warm vanillary/tonka beany base and I assume a little more intense patchouli? All and all, my new fave. I feel like I need to back up on this one because it'll be reformulated before you know it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I heard Chanel was releasing this perfume, I imagined something really dark and sexy. The idea I had in my mind isn't what it turned out to be, but it's still a nice perfume. It's basically CM restructured with more amber and patchouli. It's beautiful, but not terribly different than the original CM, in my opinion anyway. I think it will be a hit for Chanel.

on 4/21/2018 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was my signature till the Intense version came into my life. A classic but watered down through the years, sadly.

on 4/21/2018 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was hard to find it as it was sold out in my city. It's such a beautiful fragrance and I can see myself wearing it all year. Fruitier, sexier and warmer than the original Mademoiselle. Also, first time in my life getting compliments with my perfume choice lol

on 3/26/2018 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First I am not a fan of the edp..I had it in my collection, but didn't like it much...anyhow, truth is I really like this version, so I can't say they are exactly the same..they are not..you don't have to like edp to like Intense..lIntense is more rounded, less sharp, the citrus is tone down, and the florals aren't so sharp..maybe I will add Intense isnt as unique as the edp..the dry down is a beautiful gourmand with hints of a creamy vanilla and warm citrus..so easy to like..it will be more a crowd pleaser than the edp..for me though, it works perfect...Polge did good on that one..it isn't extraordinary unique, but it certainly smells great, with a trace of the Chanel DNA.

I love coco madamoiselle and this new addition is absolutely amazing. Truer to the original formula from 2001 to my nose and very long lasting. Very similar to edp, less citrus top notes but the same delicious madamoiselle dry down just more intense and long lasting. I love the edt, edp and the intense, they all have a place in my collection.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite mainstream perfume. I used to think I hated patchouli, but what a fool I was. The patch isn't super-obvious in Coco Mademoiselle, but I pick it up, and it gives the perfume extra depth that makes it interesting and keeps it from smelling like just another generic floriental perfume. The lasting power of the EdP is phenomenal on my skin, and of course the bottle is beyond beautiful. I used up an entire bottle, so I am wanting to replace it when I have the money.

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

This is my go-to fragrance! I have somebody ask me every weekend what I'm wearing- Men and women! My friends call it my signature because people compliment it so much. It's always noticed but not overwhelming. It's the prettiest scent combination and lasts FOREVER! When I unpack clothes from vacation, they all still smell amazing. Dont buy it as a gift because you'll want it yourself lol seriously!

This is my most favourite perfume ever and I have over a hundred in my collection. I always go back to this one, it's definitely my hg. The combination of notes just mix beautifly to produce a sexy, sensuous trail that I can't even begin to describe. Never fails to get compliments and I also love smelling it on others. So what if everyone wears it, that proves it's a wonderful fragrance and I still believe it smells slightly different on everyone. I have the edt and edp and find the edt sits better on my skin for some reason. Would love to purchase the pure parfum, definitely on my wish list. I believe this is suitable for women of all ages, it's classic Chanel and makes you feel pretty and feminine wearing it regardless of age. Will always have a bottle of this in my collection