Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 10/23/2017 12:52:00 PM

I do love this fragrance... like everyone else, right? lol It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrances available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother loves this stuff!

A simple, elegant citrus, patchouli, floral with a nice soft powder lingering softly beneath it all to smooth out any sharp edges. Long lasting. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because I smell it on every other person that walks by me on the street. So unfortunately I can't call it a favorite. However, I do wear and enjoy it on occasion!

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

This is my go-to fragrance! I have somebody ask me every weekend what I'm wearing- Men and women! My friends call it my signature because people compliment it so much. It's always noticed but not overwhelming. It's the prettiest scent combination and lasts FOREVER! When I unpack clothes from vacation, they all still smell amazing. Dont buy it as a gift because you'll want it yourself lol seriously!

on 9/17/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Despite the good ratings I'm giving this perfume, I'm not much of a fan as I find it uninteresting and it's too common. I bought it on a big discount from the local department store. Sad to say of my collection, this is the one that's gotten the most male compliments. I wish I could get this reaction with my other preferred fragrances. It's a fruity, floral crowd pleaser. Be sure not to overdo it since longevity and silage are pretty high, even if it's undetectable to the wearer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to signature scent!
If you want a scent that depicts a sophisticated young woman, this is for you.
The scent is a crisp clean floral feminine scent, which definitely fits for most occasions.

No matter what time of the day or event, it's a versatile scent that works for most outfits
(Unless you're going for something edgy, maybe a more unique scent may work better)

Longevity wise; let the people around you speak for themselves.
I had a colleague whom fetched me home from work. A day later, he mentioned that his car smelled different, like some pleasant perfume. It's been about a whole day since I sprayed that, but it still lingers.

Another account was when I came into the room and sat down about 1 meter away from a colleague. In awhile, my colleague says he smells perfume and finds it sophisticated. It's been 6 hours since I spritz it, so it's pretty good lasting power.

1 spritz is enough, no more, no less. It isn't overpowering in my opinion. I got mine in EDP.

So if you like the scent, get it! The bottle should last for 2 - 3 years with everyday usage (If you spray once a day)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why oh why did I stay away from you for so long?? You're my new love. You even smell "pink."

I don't care that everyone else wears you- they love you too, and there's a good reason for it. You're simply stunning. You're elegant and graceful like a snow white swan floating lazily down a river.

You're the young girl in the office who has huge dreams and treats herself to Louboutin heels even though she can't afford them yet. Because she knows one day she will be able to, because she refuses to give up her dreams no matter what.

You're the freshly retired lady who spent a lifetime serving other people's needs because she's a quietly beautiful soul who expects little in return. She only wants other people to be happy, especially her family. She does her hair like a lady, wears beautifully refined jewelry and tries to see the best in people.

You're the tender, feminine soul who yearns to express their femininity in all its delicate glory, the world be damned.

You're so fresh and sweet, just like an innocent baby girl, yet sophisticated and charming like a white haired, mature lady who has decades of experience in life.

So pretty and so free.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very mixed and torn over this fragrance but I won't repurchase probably. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. People have said they like the smell but in my opinion it is obnoxiously potent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Long term fan of Chanel Coco and I love it for fancy nights when I am going to go out. Gorgeous perfume and I get so many compliments while using it.

on 1/21/2016 7:13:00 AM

I was given this lovely perfume as a gift. I had not used it before but admired it on others.
I am one of those fortunate people whose skin does not alter the scent, so I really enjoy wearing it, any time.
However, I am disappointed at the lack of staying power it has! I have to be VERY generous with it before I can smell it on myself (i,e, my wrists) half an hour later. And no one has EVER commented or asked what perfume I am wearing. So, whilst I like it very much, I would let someone else buy it for me, but would be loath to spend my own money on a scent with such poor lasting power.

on 7/19/2015 3:23:00 AM

This was a spontaneous purchase from duty free a couple of weeks ago and is now my go to scent. I have been looking for a new signature scent since two other girls at work started wearing my beloved La Vie est Belle and I think I have found it! It's got a patchouli base like La Vie, but it is a spicier, warmer and less powdery scent. This fragrance makes me feel sexy feminine.

Popular Fragrances