CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.1

on 3/19/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Mmmm...no. I don't understand why this has high reviews. Smells waaaay too mature and old-lady-ish. I smell patchouli and I HATE patchouli. I got this because one of the notes listed was vanilla...and it was beloved by women in my age bracket. Ick, no. Betsey Johnson still reigns supreme as my fab perfume, followed by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Interlude and Lolita Lempicka Midnite (for evenings).

on 11/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I'm sure this would smell just lovely on a woman with the right body chemistry. I'm still on the search for a fragrance that turn heads.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, now I see why this scent has so many fans. I found a brand new in box 3.4oz EDP on the 'bay and just received it. Coco Made. is a lovely, fresh elegant fragrance that I am happy to add to my fragrance wardrobe. I see all of the complimentary adjectives used to describe it by the other reviewers. I see why a few reviewers noted how they feel sophisticated and confident wearing it. Wasn't sure a perfume could do that, but that was before I tried this one. I've been looking for a good fragrance for the office, and I do believe I have found it... UPDATE: :::SOBBING::: I wore Coco Mlle for one full day, and it made me sick to my stomach. I'm deeply hurt because I like the scent but alas, I can not wear it.

on 7/3/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My all time fav night time perfume. It's so 'classy' lol and grown up! Staying powder is okay, i would stay it lasted a whole night. Never tried it in the morning tho.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I've stalked this fragrance at Sephora for months and finally purchased last week. This is my first Chanel fragrance purchase and I'm very pleased. It's long lasting, classy and young. Other Chanel fragrances I've smelled seem very heady and "old money"- like. Mademoiselle manages to be very classy, yet fresh at the same time- not stuffy. This is the "new money" fragrance in the Chanel house, for sure.

Recently, I've only purchased higher-end scents in the Bond no 9 range, but this fragrance is causing me to consider mid-level fragrances again.

Only downside is that, for someone who prefers to not smell like anyone else and have a signature scent, this fragrance is very common and easily accessible to the masses.

UPDATE: I wore this in Miami in January during a girls trip and received compliments on it This is definitely and "event" scent, not something to be worn around the house or with your man, but out and about. It's a real "notice me" scent, head's will turn!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this Perfum! I put it on today and I feel great! It smells good and makes me feel classy and sexy. Definetly one of my favourites!

on 2/1/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Signature scent! Works well with my body chemistry. Fresh, light floral and flirty. Not overpowering. Such a beautiful scent!

on 7/13/2008 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Again, I don´t own this perfume, but I´ve smell it quite a lot, because at various places I´ve worked there´s always at least a woman who use it and almost always is a very elegant and classy lady, I have to say, of course it is Chanel nothing less, I´ve never wear it, but if I had the money to buy a bottle I would without thinking twice because it smells incredibly nice and classy. It smells like a good perfume is supposed to, not too strong, not too overpowering but you know when someone is wearing it.

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

Popular Fragrances