Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.1

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

on 7/3/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My all time fav night time perfume. It's so 'classy' lol and grown up! Staying powder is okay, i would stay it lasted a whole night. Never tried it in the morning tho.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I've stalked this fragrance at Sephora for months and finally purchased last week. This is my first Chanel fragrance purchase and I'm very pleased. It's long lasting, classy and young. Other Chanel fragrances I've smelled seem very heady and "old money"- like. Mademoiselle manages to be very classy, yet fresh at the same time- not stuffy. This is the "new money" fragrance in the Chanel house, for sure.

Recently, I've only purchased higher-end scents in the Bond no 9 range, but this fragrance is causing me to consider mid-level fragrances again.

Only downside is that, for someone who prefers to not smell like anyone else and have a signature scent, this fragrance is very common and easily accessible to the masses.

UPDATE: I wore this in Miami in January during a girls trip and received compliments on it This is definitely and "event" scent, not something to be worn around the house or with your man, but out and about. It's a real "notice me" scent, head's will turn!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love this fragrance so much! It has become my HG! Absolutely adore the scent, but I wouldn't recommend it for those who do not like to be noticed!

on 5/6/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is my favorite perfume. I just love it. Its very chic, feminine. I know many people don't like it and i guess its because perfume do smell different on different people. I alkways get great comments when i wear it and someone always asks what perfume i am wearing. It smells expensive and i can that it is expensive as well. But worth it for me.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love this Perfum! I put it on today and I feel great! It smells good and makes me feel classy and sexy. Definetly one of my favourites!

on 2/1/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Signature scent! Works well with my body chemistry. Fresh, light floral and flirty. Not overpowering. Such a beautiful scent!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i have given everything 5/5 because this is my favourite perfume. The smell is warm but also a bit sweet at the same time - It's just a perfect scent and i love it. I am not going to mark it down for the price because i think it's worth it. I received this as a christmas present and i will be asking for another bottle this christmas. It is more of an evening fragrance so it doesn't get used much - i only use it on special occassions! The packaging is so simple but beautiful. Overall a fab perfume with lovely packaging, high price but 100% worth every penny. Buy this and you won't regret it! :)

on 11/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I'm sure this would smell just lovely on a woman with the right body chemistry. I'm still on the search for a fragrance that turn heads.

Popular Fragrances