Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Well well well , I've arrived to my Queen of all my favourites.Now Mademoiselle shouldn't be restricted to the target buyers at the time (25-33) because I find the original is a classic but an older women is already strong & wise and doesn't need reminding what and who she is ! 😝 Mademoiselle tones down the intensity that the original Coco doesn't have.Being a day to night oriental , Mademoiselle is a very nice balancing fragrance as its Citrusy, sweet, strong & sexy without being a tramp. Thank you Chanel, she HAS arrived and she's going to stay!!💋

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The packaging is beautiful and high quality; very clean, polished, and elegant, like the scent itself. It lasts a long time, like any classic Chanel EDP. I feel very chic wearing this. From Mademoiselle, I smell the citrus base, followed by the patchouli, musk, vanilla, and the lovely touch of rose. It's on the spicy side and a bit powdery, but nothing like No.5. I also love Mademoiselle's darker older sister Coco. This one smells a bit more youthful. Both are very nice. Mademoiselle is strong, but not overpowering. Very warm and inviting. I also find it's nice for all year around. Better suited for going out rather than office-wear though for sure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

So I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I love it. It seems to be a love/hate product (my mom cannot stand the smell, she gets annoyed if I wear it around her), but I am firmly on the "love" side. It's a rich, spicy, powdery scent. Coco Mademoiselle is still mature and sophisticated, but I find it more youthful than some of Chanel's other perfumes (No. 5 is my grandma's signature perfume and I just cannot disassociate the two, although I know some younger people love it). I find the smell doesn't linger as long as some of my other perfumes, but I tend to use it more if I'm going out at night, so that doesn't matter to me as much. It also has a more romantic feel to it, which I love!

on 6/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, the bottle for this is so classy and pretty. Chanel with pink liquid! No wonder this is a popular female buy. But what I don't understand is the overwhelming popularity of this. Chanel products are always expensive, but I do find Coco Mademoiselle to be more expensive than some of their other fragrances. I think my biggest problem with this is that every second girl I know wears this. No joke. To me it is like the adult version of Britney Spears' fantasy, which I can smell on every second teenage girl at the mall. Saying that, I don't think this smells bad. But I do think it smells boring. To me it smells mostly of patchouli, which I love but I find that there isn't too much aside from it except for some faint hints of something floral and fruity. I find it nice, clean and pretty. But again, boring. I have so many samples of this perfume that I just cannot use up but I try to in order to get through them. It does have decent sillage and longevity though. If you like it buy away.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ladies...this perfume..not the Eau de Toliet....is SHEER LUX! I received the perfume and lotion combo for mother's day, and I feel like a queen! This is NOT a cheap fragrance,,,,so use sparingly. A Dab will do you anyway, Chanel has hit the mark with this one! It is sure to become a classic, along with their No5!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i am in love with this heady fragrance. One of my good friends from Germany would always wear this and it made me want to hug her, she smelled very warm and cozy. We were OR nurses together, so I think this scent isn't strictly for nighttime or cold weather, I think it tends to translate nicely to daytime and all seasons. I have never actually bought the real thing, but have found a local etailer that duplicates this scent perfectly. I purchase the scrub, body oil, and fragrance and have found it very comparable to the real thing!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the only Chanel perfume I like. It smells very girly and sophisticated at the same time. It's what I like to use on days that I want to wear lacy, pink things and be all feminine. Love it and will repurchase once I run out!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments from people inquiring about what perfume I have on. I will admit I am a Chanel junkie and adore Coco Chanel, so I may be a bit biased, but I just feel so luxurious whenever I wear this. I think it is just part of what the Chanel brand brings to its products. Even with that being said, I think anybody new to the Chanel brand will still love this scent. It's so wonderful and feminine, and a little goes a long way.

on 4/6/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've long been a fan of Chanel Coco, which is more of an evening type perfume. These two fragrances don't seem related at all, as this one is more of a light, airy daytime fragrance that is delicate enough to wear every day to the office. It's one of the most beautiful perfumes I've ever worn, and my husband loves it on me.

Popular Fragrances