CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.3

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

on 5/28/2014 10:39:00 PM

I knew this was a favourite on MUA so when I saw the tester bottle at the beauty boutique at Shoppers I just spritzed some of the EDT on my wrist and went about my shopping, and driving to different stores, running errands. I kept thinking, what is that god awful dryer sheet, bathroom deodorant, old fart smell invading my nostrils everywhere I go? I felt lightheaded and nauseated. It wasn't until I got home that I realized it was coming from me! From my wrist. With Chanel Mademoiselle on it. And nothing else. I'm sure for the right chemistry it would be amazing. But I'm about to get sick. I'm going to wash it off right now but decided to swing by MUA on my way to the bathroom. I'm no hater but this is the worst scent I've ever had on in my life.
UPDATE: I've washed my entire arms 4 times with different soaps, and it's still there as strong as ever - it keeps wafting into my nose and ruining my mood and making me sick. In sheer desperation I even tried soaking my arm in mouthwash! Then I cleaned them with rubbing alcohol - that seemed to make it worse. Whaa?? I can't get my favourite scents to last more than 30 minutes on me, and this one is clinging like a cheap dress! I now TOTALLY understand what people who have sensitivities to scents feel like - make it stop!!

on 4/3/2013 1:13:00 PM

This smells exactly like a blast of chemical bug spray on me. It shrieks. I thought I was going to pass out! Anyway, glad I don't like it - found out that Chanel does in fact test on animals.

on 9/15/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of those scents that make me feel sick and gives me some bad headache. I usually fall in love with scents that have vanilla as a base but thisone truly is an epic fail for me. Though I must say that the staying power is great and I love the bottle. But this smells so heavy and "powdery", they obviously carried the white musk to the excess with thisone, I think this is something for the older ladies, despite the word "Mademoiselle" in it. Im my opinion highly overrated but Im glad for those who like it.

on 10/17/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I 'm in the minorty here as I really hate this stuff. On me it's cloying too sweet and suffocating, it's the same when I smell this on others, I just can't stand it. For some reason over the years I've been given first the EDP, then the EDT (which I hoped would be less cloying - it wasn't!) and the Body spray. I think at some point I had asked for Coco as a gift and everyone bought me Madmoiselle instead. I should point out that I'm more into fresh clean chypres, which may explain why I dislike this so much.

on 8/13/2008 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've always wanted to try this because of the rave reviews...but when i got a sample and sprayed it on me...my husband came home and asked what the heck i was wearing. he said i smelled like his mom or his grandma. he said it smelled way too strong and he'd prefer something more fruity or fresh.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can understand why in this day and age Mlle gets such rave reviews, but I don't feel it merits it. On my, my daughters', my friend's, skin it smells like another ubiquitous vanilla/patchouli blend of our times. It's TM Angel minus the true gourmand quality. It's Prada, with the patchouli bite muzzled. It's really boring for the price tag, so, I passed.

I just cannot bring myself to like Coco Mademoiselle. It is classified as a light floral. On me it is a very dull & very faint of heart perfume. Actually with my chemistry it smells a bit like an ashtray. I'm sure with the right chemistry this might be very nice. It just does nothing for me. I found the body lotion was even more ashtrayish on me than the EDT. Wouldn't recommend for someone who likes florals/oriental florals with soap, woody or spice undertones. continued >>

on 11/27/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont get why people keep talking about this fragrance. For me, it's just normal. Too strong and a little bit old, I think. I'm 16 and dont like it, but my mom is 50 and she absolutely love it.

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

Popular Fragrances