CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.3

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

Can't believe this is from Chanel. I do love mostly Chanel's but this one a big no. Maybe this is just not work on me. Sorry.

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

on 3/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

I dont know what is fuss about coco perfume, the winner perfume all magazines top of the lists, also men's fav so on.. I absulately hate this common smell every 5 in 1 woman uses this perfume. It smells like burn plastic mixed up with specific flowers. It may go to well on some skins but not for everyone, the scent reminds me a woman who smokes heavily who doesn't have time to have shower and sprays on her clothes heavily. Or a woman who has just give birth looking for a sexy underwear which doesnt fit well on her lumpy body. This perfume may good for a girl in her early 20s just had clean shower and meets for her first date.

on 9/14/2014 6:25:00 PM

I'm not kidding when I say this. It sounds like I'm kidding but I am not. This fragrance smells like cinnamon toast to me. The stuff you eat for breakfast. Obviously I'm most likely the ONLY one who has said this. It not only smells like this on my skin but also in the bottle.
Sorry. I've tried it several times and each time I think the same thing.

on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

After reading the reviews I tested it and have never smelled such an awful smell. I washed the area where it was sprayed 5 times and I can't get it off. My son's girlfriend said it smelled like a dirty old lady. I'm so glad I didn't buy this before trying it.

on 10/17/2012 8:20:00 AM

I had really high hopes for this product but when i got it for myself, it was totally disappointing. I don't know why, but it smells a lot like men's cologne! every time i try it on, i feel like im putting on men's perfume or something. and besides the smell is so strong that it gives me headaches :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

(Rreview for EDP)
I bought this in Duty Free cos they didn't have my Prada. I actually really hate perfumes that smell too girly and are usually very popular.

I got this cos I wanted it since 2008, when I was much younger and believed that Chanel = can never go wrong.

I don't like this. It smells horrible on me between 1-5 hours of spraying it on, it smells so sour and metallic, not in the good way. This is increasingly obvious after a few months of owning it. So I guess the perfume turned bad or something, it wasn't so bad in the beginning. Coco Mademoiselle is not worthy of the Chanel name that produced No19 and Eau Premiere.

I prefer Narciso Rodriguez For Her to this. They are similar, but For Her is a lot more refined and elegant.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never had any interest in this scent until I stumbled upon all the glowing reviews here on MA. Even though the various descriptions of this perfume made it sound like exactly the type of fragrance I wouldn't like, I thought I might be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately it turned out to be exactly what I expected - a heady, musty floral/aldehyde monstrosity that overpowers your senses and just won't disappear...and that's from one spray of the EDT! To put it simply, if you took a decent floral scent and sprayed it on someone who hadn't showered in a week, they'd smell exactly like Coco Mademoiselle. Absolutely vile!

I don't understand how this could be marketed at anyone under the age of 40. Even if I loved it, I'd find it impossible to wear at my age (24). This is not for those of us who adore perfume, but don't want to smell like we're wearing it.