Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.4

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

This is my most favourite perfume ever and I have over a hundred in my collection. I always go back to this one, it's definitely my hg. The combination of notes just mix beautifly to produce a sexy, sensuous trail that I can't even begin to describe. Never fails to get compliments and I also love smelling it on others. So what if everyone wears it, that proves it's a wonderful fragrance and I still believe it smells slightly different on everyone. I have the edt and edp and find the edt sits better on my skin for some reason. Would love to purchase the pure parfum, definitely on my wish list. I believe this is suitable for women of all ages, it's classic Chanel and makes you feel pretty and feminine wearing it regardless of age. Will always have a bottle of this in my collection

My first ever Chanel perfume! I was too excited to buy one of the Chanel perfumes/fragrances. Here's my thought:

- I had been to Macy's like hundreds of time and have tried out all the Chanel fragrances like tons and tons of times.
- I loved Noir, however, ended up buying Mademoiselle.
- Too heavy, too dressy.
- Certainly, NOT meant for office wear as it would awaken your neighbor's sinuses and would boggle them!
- A fragrance, which is more suitable for official formal parties and not meant for daily go likes shopping, visiting friends, coffee, sports, casual events, etc.

I would go for Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chanel No 5, Chanel Noir, or Chanel Vive. I'll certainly not buy this again.

I feel so fancy and chic when I wear this. (Ok, so I wear it to class, but you can't blame a girl for trying) LOVE the fragrance, the EDP lasts and lasts and mellows to a nice soft scent towards the end of the day. I simply am not dressed without this perfume.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Well well well , I've arrived to my Queen of all my favourites.Now Mademoiselle shouldn't be restricted to the target buyers at the time (25-33) because I find the original is a classic but an older women is already strong & wise and doesn't need reminding what and who she is ! 😝 Mademoiselle tones down the intensity that the original Coco doesn't have.Being a day to night oriental , Mademoiselle is a very nice balancing fragrance as its Citrusy, sweet, strong & sexy without being a tramp. Thank you Chanel, she HAS arrived and she's going to stay!!💋

on 5/20/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought I was done with fruitchoulis. They're ubiquitous; the perfume market is over-saturated with them, and I found that I don't care for fruity sweet scents, I find them cloying, mostly. And I don't like smelling like everyone else.
I stick with what really suits me; woody, white florals, earthy chypres, musks, spicy/creamy orientals.
Then I tested Coco Mad. I really liked it and bought a bottle of the EDT the next day. Dammit. It's simply a delicious indulgence without being screamy or dramatic. Somehow Chanel has figured out how to inject some depth and elegance into a type of fragrance that in my opinion is demographically pigeonholed and overplayed by fragrance houses. Heh, it's the 'Chanel' of fruitchoulis, I suppose.
Perfectly formulated and beautifully balanced - this is fruity-floral-patchouli done right, IMO. I don't wear it often, but when I get a craving for this type of fragrance, I prefer Coco Mad.

That's all I can say. I'm still reeling from the fact that I liked it and bought it after offloading all my other similar fragrances. (Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Jimmy Choo)

on 4/26/2016 8:59:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. I have been wearing it since it was introduced. I get a zillion compliments every day when I wear it....great sillage and to me, for me, it is heavenly! Any fragrance, is only as good as the person wearing it---I have been in love with anothers perfume....then I try it---and it smells like bugs spray on me!!! It all depends on the wearer's body chemistry...and that's that!

Popular Fragrances