Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First time I've used it in 2002-2003 and ever since I come back to it. It's a light citrusy floral fragrance.
I never met a person who disliked it. I always get compliments when wearing it.
This is the most sold fragrance in the World and I totally understand why. If you like to have a unique scent you should stay away, otherwise totally worth trying. Great as a gift, even if the person doesn’t love the scent the bottle looks great on the nightstand.

on 4/21/2018 12:34:00 PM

The scent is too heavy and there are masculine notes which isn’t palatable for me.

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

This is my most favourite perfume ever and I have over a hundred in my collection. I always go back to this one, it's definitely my hg. The combination of notes just mix beautifly to produce a sexy, sensuous trail that I can't even begin to describe. Never fails to get compliments and I also love smelling it on others. So what if everyone wears it, that proves it's a wonderful fragrance and I still believe it smells slightly different on everyone. I have the edt and edp and find the edt sits better on my skin for some reason. Would love to purchase the pure parfum, definitely on my wish list. I believe this is suitable for women of all ages, it's classic Chanel and makes you feel pretty and feminine wearing it regardless of age. Will always have a bottle of this in my collection

My first ever Chanel perfume! I was too excited to buy one of the Chanel perfumes/fragrances. Here's my thought:

- I had been to Macy's like hundreds of time and have tried out all the Chanel fragrances like tons and tons of times.
- I loved Noir, however, ended up buying Mademoiselle.
- Too heavy, too dressy.
- Certainly, NOT meant for office wear as it would awaken your neighbor's sinuses and would boggle them!
- A fragrance, which is more suitable for official formal parties and not meant for daily go likes shopping, visiting friends, coffee, sports, casual events, etc.

I would go for Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chanel No 5, Chanel Noir, or Chanel Vive. I'll certainly not buy this again.

Popular Fragrances