CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.3

Eh bien , c'est juste un parfume incroyable!
Son très sophistiqué, très chic, très féminin, mais pas d'une manière trop girly de . Pas du tout. Je dirais que cela est très doux, quand il installe dans la peau. Le premier spritz, son tout à fait forte et citronné, mais il se transforme en ce floral beaytifull, avec un soupçon de vanille et de musc. Il est pas trop sucré ou trop offensif, il est juste, un parfume pour chaque occasion. En outre , il durer toute la journée! Recommande fortement!

j adore j adore j adore Il était difficile de trouver comme il a été vendu dans ma ville. Il est un si beau parfum et je peux me voir porter toute l'année. Fruitier, plus sexy et plus chaud que la Mademoiselle originale. En outre, la première fois dans ma vie se compliments avec mon choix de parfum.. vraiment je le recommande même si il est cher mais il mérite n’hésiter pas les filles..

on 10/4/2018 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading some very extensive and exhaustive reviews on fragrance boards about Coco Mademoiselle Intense, I kind of laughed to myself when I finally got around to smelling it in person. So many reviewers on the fragrance boards broke down note by note just how drastically different Coco Mademoiselle Intense was from the original. However, in reality, they are nearly identical perfumes. I believe that fragrance lovers must sometimes convince themselves that a new launch is super different so that they can justify spending another $140 on yet another bottle of perfume. I used to do it, so I know it happens lol My advice to prospective buyers: if you already own a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle EDP then you do not need a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle Intense. However, if you tested and liked Coco Mademoiselle EDP and were already going to buy a full bottle, then I would suggest perhaps buying the Intense version while Chanel is offering it. I’m not sure if the Intense version is a limited release, so it’s worth picking it up if someone is already in the buying mood. IMO to have both the EDP and the Intense version is unnecessary.

It’s hard to break down the notes of Coco Mademoiselle in any of its variations because the notes are so well-blended and balanced. I think the three main accords that stick out are: citrus, sweet and a clean, almost mossy, very dominant patchouli note. The only difference I can detect in the Intense version is a slightly toned down citrus top note, but that’s about the only difference that I smell. If you hate patchouli then you might hate Coco Mademoiselle Intense (and also the EDP, EDT, and the parfum lol). It’s not a dirty patchouli note like in my beloved Angel, but it’s a strong patchouli nonetheless. The citrus top note and the sweetness in the beginning both subside as time passes, but that clean patchouli lasts forever.

Also, I get the same strong projection and longevity in the Intense version that I get in the original EDP. It lasts until wash day on clothes and I can smell it on my skin for well over 7 hours.

I think Coco Mademoiselle Intense is worth the purchase if you don't already have the EDP. When I run out of my current bottle of EDP, I will probably purchase this as a replacement.

I really don’t care for Coco Mademoiselle, but INTENSE is something altogether different. I smell alot of vanilla and patchouli. It’s a grown-up scent and has great lasting power. It wouldn’t be my “go-to” everyday scent, but it’s good for nighttime and an occasion. Ladylike and sophisticated.

on 9/2/2018 10:21:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! Warm and delicious

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I heard Chanel was releasing this perfume, I imagined something really dark and sexy. The idea I had in my mind isn't what it turned out to be, but it's still a nice perfume. It's basically CM restructured with more amber and patchouli. It's beautiful, but not terribly different than the original CM, in my opinion anyway. I think it will be a hit for Chanel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First time I've used it in 2002-2003 and ever since I come back to it from time to time. It's a light citrusy floral fragrance.
I never met a person who disliked it. I always get compliments when wearing it. As others mentioned it got diluted through the years.
If you like to have a unique scent you should stay away, otherwise totally worth trying. Great as a gift, even if the person doesn’t love the scent the bottle looks great on the nightstand.

on 4/21/2018 12:34:00 PM

The scent is too heavy and there are masculine notes which isn’t palatable for me.

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

Popular Fragrances