CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite perfume.
Usually I get the 6.8 edu the perfume, this time I decided to get the perfume itself thinking it will be stronger and long lasting. The perfume arrived in unsecured cap and more than half of perfume got wasted. I am totally disappointed because it is expensive perfume ( and I love it) but they could make the bottle and cap more secure ( like the other sizes).
I’ll call Macy’s for refund or replacement and keep you updated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First time I've used it in 2002-2003 and ever since I come back to it from time to time. It's a light citrusy floral fragrance.
I never met a person who disliked it. I always get compliments when wearing it. As others mentioned it got diluted through the years.
If you like to have a unique scent you should stay away, otherwise totally worth trying. Great as a gift, even if the person doesn’t love the scent the bottle looks great on the nightstand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful perfume that is quite different from my usual taste. I wore the original Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Partum Spray years ago but never replaced my bottle after moving. I decided that this new version was the perfect opportunity to bring it back to my collection.

Chanel.com says, "A new facet of the COCO MADEMOISELLE personality, amplified by an extreme dose of Patchouli and an Amber accord that combines Tonka Bean and Vanilla from Madagascar.A powerful, deep, irresistible composition." I love All of these notes, especially Tonka Bean and Vanilla. So I decided to blind buy it as it's (at this time anyways) a Chanel.com exclusive that I wouldn't be able to test in store.

It arrived in a beautiful box with beautiful packaging from Chanel. Testing it reminded me of why I used to love the Original so much. But to my untrained nose, I couldn't smell much of a difference. Several others have tried it and said that they can definitely tell the Intense from the Original. But it's fine by me that it does as I don't currently own the Original. This perfume is a sillage monster and wears like iron. I can often still smell the 2 sprays I used the day before when I wake up in the morning. One of the few new perfume releases I can say that about it seems.

Do I think it's worth the price? Absolutely! It's a very well crafted Oriental that is in a beautiful classic Chanel bottle. Will I repurchase? Likely. But with it's amazing longevity, I shouldn't need to anytime soon.

on 8/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that nothing in particulate stands out. I have not worn it for a long time, but will definitely buy more eventually. A winner.

on 8/11/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is so much better than the cult classic No 5 everyone raves about. Mademoiselle is lighter, fresher, and less 'heavy'. It's good for day wear and with one or two more spritzes, can transform into a night-time perfume.

There's negligible decrease in potency of scent after 8 hours.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had been eyeing this for awhile and I finally decided to buy it. Worth every penny. This is not sweet at all, but it is feminine. It's a perfume that you feel strong wearing. Not a candy vanilla sugar ball fragrance. Two sprays will last you all day. This is the first perfume that I don't have to reapply during the day. It smells kinda masculine in the sense that most perfumes have a vanilla in it that takes over once it dries down. That is not the case with coco mademoiselle. It always dries down this interesting blend that is unique. This is a perfume that is distinct when worn. I've seen a lot of reviews about this being very popular, but I haven't come across anyone who wears this. Always get a ton of compliments wearing this. Try it!

on 5/5/2014 10:21:00 AM

Perfect amounts of freshness, spice, smoke, and floral - mixed perfectly. People always say "you smell amazing", and I also find that though extremely popular, this scent smells different on everyone.

I keep a bottle of this on hand at all times - this is one of my all-time favorites. The only season I don't wear it is the heat of summer - I think it's great but it can be too much for other people.

Gorgeous bottle and packaging - love this. Highly recommended. Great stuff.

on 4/6/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've long been a fan of Chanel Coco, which is more of an evening type perfume. These two fragrances don't seem related at all, as this one is more of a light, airy daytime fragrance that is delicate enough to wear every day to the office. It's one of the most beautiful perfumes I've ever worn, and my husband loves it on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This fragrance was released when I was at uni, and 21 myself. I remember something about it being created as an approximation of what Coco herself would have worn at 21, if she were a modern women. She wouldn't have worn this, of course, as it's too tame and generic, but in the case of Coco Mademoiselle, that's not an insult.
I live in London and I smell this in 'the City' (the bankers, lawyers, business part of town) which always surprises me as it's (i) a little young, and (ii) not exactly a power scent. I suppose it's worn by anyone wanting to be a little coy.
And my ex's girlfriend wore it. You need to be aware that most people will have memories of this scent. My housemate wore it. Me, I've had three bottles over the years - one, bought by my parents, so it's special to me. Oh, and another ex boyfriend's sister wore it, though she now wears Infusion d'Iris. So, you need to be able to own this scent or you might bring someone else to mind.
It's very well-blended, and candied above any other note, though I get grapefruit, orange and vetiver almost as much as the sugary patchouli. I've worn it in the edp and edt; the latter is aquatic and a little more bitter.
I wear Chance more often than Mademoiselle, because I enjoy the weird masculinity of the former (and they are quite similar) and it's less worn, at least in London, I think. They're both exemplary offerings of the sweet patchouli genre and effervescent, joyful scents to wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have had only samples, but really love this scent! The edp is too strong for me, so I prefer the edt. I will be purchasing a bottle soon to add to the collection :)