Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yep, count me in as one of those who always gets compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I bit the bullet and splurged on the 3.4 oz. bottle but for finally discovering the holy grail, signature scent, it is worth it.

on 10/29/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got half a bottle of Coco M from a friend as a handmedown since she was moving abroad and couldn't take all her perfumes with her. I must say I was blown away. It worked on sunny days as well as on grey autumn days for me - it changed its characted like a chameleon and adjusted to the settings: on a warm day it was incredibly fresh and upbeat, with the citrusy zest and lost of sparkle, and in colder temperatures I could feel the oh-so-much-needed spice surfacing and bringing the cosyness despite the obvious sharpness of the scent. I never really dared since then to blow the big bucks on it again - since it costs a fortune in any store and I was to busy chasing other bargains on ebay, where it doesn't come cheap either, but no other fresh scent I have tried since could beat it. I am seriously considering, after using up my 1001 bottles of summer scents that I already own, moving back to Coco M and sticking to it. It makes me feel special, no idea why. Perhaps this is why it has been so successfull. I only hope that on my skin it will sound a little different from what it is on others, since every second girl on the planet seems to own a bottle or two!

on 7/16/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't smell too good at first, however starts to smell nice after a while. Wouldn't buy again because it is very expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is amazing!! I bought it as a little gift to myself and i find it really hard to stop using it. You only have to use a little bit and the fragrance lasts quite a long time. :)

on 11/16/2011 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although pricey, it is my most favorite fragrance ever, and the only one that I can guarantee will elicit comments of delight from strangers. My husband is crazy for it too and we never agree on scent. I will wear this one forever.

on 6/16/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! I have to use it in moderation, but it is overall perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its COCO CHANEL, you cant go wrong. The scent is girly. It is so pretty. The bottle is nice, and the scent stays on all day. Even after you wash your clothes will have a faint scent of the perfume. Will be added to my collection.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You get so many compliments and looks ;) Girls you want guys to stare as you walk I recommend this frangance ;-P lol.

on 2/16/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are some immensely popular fragrances, like Light Blue, where I can understand the appeal, even if they don't work for me. Not this one. I only get orange and patchouli, and not a very good rendition of either. Unpleasantly pungent.

on 12/18/2009 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is THE BEST fragrance out of all that are out there and those yet to come.

And yes, although it is quite pricey, it is totally worth it!

It is impossible to dislike, in my mind.. I just love it :)

Popular Fragrances