CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.1

on 12/29/2012 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My friend was raving about this so while in ulta I sprayed myself with it, I quickly regretted it. It smelled like earth. Like sap, pine, grass, dirt, bark; u name it. It smelled like someone took a whole forrest, put it in a blender and liquefied it and poured it in a bottle. I had to finish my errands with this junk on me and it was giving me a headache. yet another high end fail.

on 12/16/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

What's with all the hype ??? It smells like a cheap prostitute if you ask me. The longevity is amazingly disturbing though. After taking a shower, I was still able to smell it on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never had any interest in this scent until I stumbled upon all the glowing reviews here on MA. Even though the various descriptions of this perfume made it sound like exactly the type of fragrance I wouldn't like, I thought I might be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately it turned out to be exactly what I expected - a heady, musty floral/aldehyde monstrosity that overpowers your senses and just won't disappear...and that's from one spray of the EDT! To put it simply, if you took a decent floral scent and sprayed it on someone who hadn't showered in a week, they'd smell exactly like Coco Mademoiselle. Absolutely vile!

I don't understand how this could be marketed at anyone under the age of 40. Even if I loved it, I'd find it impossible to wear at my age (24). This is not for those of us who adore perfume, but don't want to smell like we're wearing it.

on 12/31/2008 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it is indeed the best fragrance from chanel.i think i would buy it in the future but once finished the bottle i wouldn t purchase it again coz it s not one of those fragrances u can t get enough of it.for the moment i have miss dior cherie but once i finish it i might buy this one,they are alike and they are both tryings to bring young customers to both chanel and dior since all their perfumes are for mature women.
update:i really hate it,it is a chypre i can t stand,yuck!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

PPPPP UUUUUU! I sprayed this on at the mall a couple days ago and it got stronger and stronger and stronger until I had to go and wash up...scrubbed my hand 4 times and it was still strong. I don't get the great reviews on this stink!

on 8/16/2008 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first smelt this, it was way too strong. Last week I went to Sephora and actually sprayed this on my wrist instead of on one of those papers. While I won't buy this again and honestly don't understand the hype, this perfume was really nothing special to me. I could only smell alcohol and it took about an hour for me to not smell the perfume anymore. I honestly don't feel anything special while wearing this unlike Allure Sensuelle which is my one and only favorite Chanel perfume. But everyone's body chemistry works in different ways, I suppose.

on 2/15/2008 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Got this yesterday from my husband for V-day. I was immediately wary because I have yet to find a Chanel that i like! I had tried Sensual Elixir and that was a fantastic perfume...for like, a day! Then it turned sour on me. This one so far smells delicious! It is sweet-but not sick to your stomach sweet, it's warm and woodsy and slightly powdery?. i am not sure if i like the powdery portion of this just yet... This is for the EDP-i only gave it four lippies because it doesnt stay on very well. It came out of the bottle sweet and dried down to a warm, sensual citrus? I am keeping this bottle but not sure if i would repurchase. It's nice to have but nothing super duper special. I am still in love with my Versace! which also, sadly, doesnt stay on my skin either....nice square bottle with a frosted cap.
UPDATE: ok by the end of today-i was getting a nasty headache again and my nose was hurting from the "sharpness"! i think it's what one girl calls, "adelhydes" (?!). anyway, definitely returning first thing tomorrow morning! I guess i am just NOT a chanel girl. oh well...

on 8/12/2007 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

ONE lippie for its staying power, but i should make that a NEGATIVE lippie because I duno who would want that smell to stay on. I duno if it's my body chemistry or whatever, but I sprayed some on my wrist at the mall just to see what the hype was about and I duno, it just smelled kinda annoying.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I passionately hate this one as it smells the worst on moi! It just doesnt settle on my skin somehow but it smells sexy on my sister. I dont like Chanel fragrances so much anyways as they are high on prices and low on substance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gave me a headache and I could not wash it off! It smelled like a cross between bug spray & cough syrup on me (that nasty old yellow Triaminic from he 70's if anyone remembers it!)My son wouldn't come near me. I guess the only thing that would come near me with this on is a sick roach on a suicide mission! Wheeezzzz!