Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 10/30/2016 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been waiting for the day to get this and now i finally have it! I love all of chanels perfumes, but this one is different from the others, still very classy with a woody yet mandarin/orange like scent. It makes me feel ten times better just spraying it on. It's my 'citrus princess' as i like to call it. It makes me feel special just wearing it. If you aren't into citrus, maybe you should try another chanel perfume, but for those who love woody yet citrusy scents, I'd fork out the money for the citrus princess. You deserve it right? ;)

on 10/19/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Such a classic scent. Is fresh, and potent without being heavy and harsh. Always a go to of mine.

on 5/17/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to signature scent. It's a warm, spicy floral but very unique. Smells mature but not 'old' like CHANEL No. 5. It's flirty and goes well for day or night time use.

on 9/28/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THis honestly smells way too sweet and intoxicating in a bad way. I tried to like the scent but its just not very nice at all.

If you're planning to buy this i recommend actually testing it out on you skin to see if you like the smell.

A little goes a LONG way, one light spray will be enough for your whole body.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the one I always come back to. It is very sultry, assertive, and intelligent - a power fragrance. High sillage and crazy staying power, so one spritz is plenty. Actually, I don't even fully depress the pump on this one - just half a spritz is good for me.
The citrus components dominate at the outset, but are then mostly lost to the opoponax, vetiver, and tonka bean. Vetiver is the last note to stick around.

on 3/6/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have bottle of this that I wear just for special occasions. I love the musky, woodsy scent. I hate perfumes that are too flowery, sweet, or even too feminine. This is exactly the kind of perfume I want to smell like for the rest of my life. Love!

on 12/23/2013 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing fragrance and is a good everyday fragrance for me. Its a floral-oriental and I Iike it because its a sweet floral without being sickly sweet.

Yes it is expensive but I think its well worth the money when you compare it to the price and quality of other brands. I bought the 200ml EDP bottle when it came out which I thought was better value than buying a smaller bottle because of how much I use it.

Coco Mad and another Chanel fragrance Beige would have to be my two all time favourites :)

on 10/24/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG and signature scent, I've worn it for more than 6 years (since I was 20) and will always have it on hand. At first it seems slightly sharp and very strong, but it soon develops into this amazing soft, warm, rich and classy scent that just feels so comforting and simply RIGHT to wear. Especially in colder weather I cannot get enough of Coco Mademoiselle and I love the great staying power - it makes me so happy to smell it during the day on my skin, clothes and hair. People compliment me when I'm wearing it, and my boyfriend loves it. Plus the bottle is very beautiful. My mom wears it too, and it suits her just as well, so it's definitely not just for "mademoiselles". A true timeless classic in my book.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume smells so elegant, classy and romantic! I love rose scents and I can definitely smell it in this. I bought the smallest bottle which was 75 bucks but it lasts a long time and its worth it. I love putting this on during a sexy night in with my bf wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got it as a gift from my cousin. I hated the smell and I thought it's too strong for my taste. I was teenager back then. But everybody liked how I smell whenever I wore it. I started to wear it so that people would compliment me. After the bottle which really last so long ran out I stopped using it. After 7 years I bought it again to give it an another chance because I missed how people compliment how nice I smell.

Popular Fragrances