Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.1

on 2/19/2017 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first thought on smelling the EDP was 'it's a more girly Angel!' Since I've never been able to decide whether I like Angel or whether it smells like what I imagine a nuclear explosion would be, this is a nice alternative. I actually like the drydown best, once the slightly-overwhelming patchouli note chills out a bit and the sweet, creamy florals step up.

Scent makes me feel sexy <3 but what I love the MOST about it is how long it lasts! I can spray this on a shirt and still smell it a century later.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Long term fan of Chanel Coco and I love it for fancy nights when I am going to go out. Gorgeous perfume and I get so many compliments while using it.

on 4/8/2016 9:38:00 AM

Beautiful scent , packaging and perfume bottle , working in fragrance this is very popular,

But i think people forget just how strong chanel can be and therefore use it incorrectly and hate it .

on 11/27/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

First off Chanel fragrances are hands down my favorite high end perfumes, they always have the best longevity and quality and this one is no exception. I had my eye on Coco Mademoiselle for atleast 4-6 months, it's very expensive (92 dollars for 1.7 oz) and I always would talk myself out of buying it but finally I caved and I'm so glad I did. It's become one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's completely different than what I usually go for but now that I'm maturing I think my taste is changing. I would describe this as an oriental citrus floral. It's very sophisticated, very feminine and very expensive smelling. This is probably something you would wear for a wedding or a special occasion or date night but I love it enough that I wear it as my every day fragrance. I've heard some describe this as "old-ladyish" which I personally have never felt this fragrance was too mature or old-ladyish in the slightest. It's kind of in the middle of the road between the original Coco and Chance Eau Tendre. It's not as dark and daring as the original Coco but more grown and classy than the Chance line which is very spring/summer fun fragrances such as Eau Tendre. It's very appropriate for women in their 20s-40s although age doesn't really matter. The citrus, patchouli and Tonka bean are what are most noticeable to my nose with this fragrance. For me the best part about this perfume is the lasting power and the silage. I wore this in Sephora the other day and a woman walked by me with her daughter and said "that girl smells really good". If you don't spray too much, it's not overwhelming, it has a presence but it's not loud and obnoxious. This is by far the longest lasting fragrance that I own, I will smell like this from the moment I spray it to the next morning when I shower again. I sprayed this on a coat of mine and for days I could still smell it on the sleeve, it also stays in my hair like no other. That alone to me makes the perfume worth the price tag. Also the bottle is stunning and looks so pretty on my dresser. I know this fragrance is very popular and A LOT of women wear it, so if you want something unique and out of the box this might not be for you but I don't care if I smell like every other woman at the mall, the scent is that good. All in all this gets a 10/10, this will definitely be a staple fragrance for me for years to come.

TLDR:
Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Mimosa, Ylang -Ylang, Vetiver, Opoponax, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Musk.
What I smell the most: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, and the Citrus notes.
Described as: Oriental Sweet Floral
Prices: 1.2oz ($77) 1.7oz ($92) 3.4 ($122)
Packaging: 5/5
Best suited for: Special Occasions
Night time or Day time: both
Longevity: 5/5
Silage: 5/5
Found at: Dillards, Ulta, Macys, Sephora online, Saks 5th Avenue

One of my basics!

on 6/21/2015 10:25:00 AM

This is one of my top 5 favourite perfumes.

Smells beautiful, looks beautiful!

Lasts for ages on the skin IF YOU GET THE EDP!

I have previously used the EDT and while it smells just as divine and looks just as pretty, the scent doesn't linger and it is not worth the money savings.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this fragrance!!! It smells so SEXY and feminine and works as both a daytime or nighttime perfume! The longevity is amazing, after just 1 EDP spray on your clothing/skin it will last the entire day!!! I LOVE the way it smells on my skin!!! This is a high quality, and well done fragrance That never gets old. =D

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my all the time fav. prfume and heared a lots of compliment on it

on 12/3/2014 4:55:00 PM

Love this scent. My husband bought it for me years later because it reminded him of when we first started dating.

Popular Fragrances