Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

I one hundred percent agree with Olfactoria's review below me. My fiance gave me a 50ml bottle of this for my birthday in 2015. I loved it at the time, before I was a bit more versed in fragrance. Now I'm into the old classics. Coco Mademoiselle is like EDM music, and the statement ones such as Youth Dew, Shalimar, Opium, Cinnabar and Coco are like classic rock. CM smells so commercial to me. It's well constructed, and it has amazing longevity. But I only wear it occasionally. Maybe it's the generous citrus in the formula, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it's just too teeny-bopperish, and conjures up the mall in my head. My fiance also gave me the OG Coco on the birthday after, and that's what wrecked my temporary CM fling. I apologize to the CM lovers, but the OG Coco, and other vintage classics, are sooooo much better imo.

on 4/11/2018 3:27:00 AM

Irresistable to me. I try new fragrances, that is to say I cheat on Coco Mademoiselle, but I always find myself back reaching for it at the store and smiling. Such a signature that people ask when they smell.

on 3/19/2018 1:48:00 AM

Errr.. I actually little bit dissapointed cause it smell like 'old lady'. Seriously, I feel like an old grand mama when using it. And honestly the smell make me dizzy and I usually have a sudden hadache after use coco mad.

I love, love, love this perfume! I have been wearing it for six years, and tried to find another to add into the mix (because I feel it's good to mix it up after a while), only to be disappointed by everything else. I understand this scent is basic and underwhelming for several people, but the ingredients in Coco Mad. mix very well with my skin. It lasts long and is a perfect balance of "barely there" and overwhelming. My husband has not liked any other scent on me, and has asked on occasion when trying other perfumes, "what happened to that good stuff you always used to wear?" :)

on 10/23/2017 12:52:00 PM

I do love this fragrance... like everyone else, right? lol It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrances available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother loves this stuff!

A simple, elegant citrus, patchouli, floral with a nice soft powder lingering softly beneath it all to smooth out any sharp edges. Long lasting. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because I smell it on every other person that walks by me on the street. So unfortunately I can't call it a favorite. However, I do wear and enjoy it on occasion!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite mainstream perfume. I used to think I hated patchouli, but what a fool I was. The patch isn't super-obvious in Coco Mademoiselle, but I pick it up, and it gives the perfume extra depth that makes it interesting and keeps it from smelling like just another generic floriental perfume. The lasting power of the EdP is phenomenal on my skin, and of course the bottle is beyond beautiful. I used up an entire bottle, so I am wanting to replace it when I have the money.

Love this. I think its sexy and feminine. The only thing I will say is it used to last longer on you but now it wears off really quickly.
Its a beautiful timeless perfume though.
Its a treat for myself. I love it.

I wanted to like this, but I think it was because Chanel is classic rather than really loving the scents. I tried it on in store and it smelled nice enough, so I bought it (to be clear, it was the toilette spray). My husband thinks it smells wonderful, but after wearing it a few times, I can't get past the overwhelming masculine notes in the scent. Also the only way I can wear it without sneezing and getting a headache, is to spray once into the air and walk into it. It's just too heavy to apply directly to my skin, and god forbid you spray this one more than once!

Hmmm, as Chanel is so famous for its fragrances this one is not that spcl , it's same like miss Dior or I would say that's more sexy nd attractive, I don't know wat it lacks but not so spcl like can turn everyone's head. Not much strong , soothing nd citrusy. Would go for other perfumes over this

on 2/22/2017 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love love love this scent! So sophisticated and classy, lasts such a long time on the skin but it's not too heavy so I like it during daytime. Looks beautiful on my vanity too.

Popular Fragrances