Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.3

Ahhh, Coco Mad, the citrusy fruitchouli from 2001 that left a thousand copycats in its wake. It’s seamlessly, immaculately appealing. It just smells great, from first spray through last whiff. It won’t offend anyone and will, in fact, delight many.
Yes, I like it and wear it on occasion. No, I don’t love it. It may be a Chanel, but it’s no masterpiece.

In the end, while CM is very well-done for what it is—it bores me. It’s pink and safe and predictable. When compared to some complex classics I own, CM seems almost like a really nice teen shampoo or deodorant by comparison. It has no heft, no gravitas. I’ll stick with the scents many call “old lady,” like Oscar de la Renta and Cinnabar. Those at least make a statement; CM is just amiable but vapid background noise.

on 12/3/2017 1:19:00 PM

I so very much wanted to like this. But it's too sweet.
If it was more powdery, or fresher...
It has something in it that smells nice but it's hidden behind everything else.
I find it gives me dizzyness and a bit of a headache.
They say the Velvet Body Oil smells much better, so I'm going to try that.
UPDATE
I tried the Velvet Body Oil and it's amazing. Everything I wanted to like about Coco Mademoiselle edp and couldn't is there. I tried this after reading about it in boisdejasmin.com. Good tip! 5 lipsticks for the oil!

on 1/9/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! It stays on for a really long time.

on 12/18/2016 12:30:00 PM

It is a good scent and product. Good price for what it is worth. Although I have the eu de perfume it does not leave a trace around me so people have to be really close to me to smell it. On the other hand it is very long lasting and stays on my skin even after 8-10 hours.

on 9/17/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Despite the good ratings I'm giving this perfume, I'm not much of a fan as I find it uninteresting and it's too common. I bought it on a big discount from the local department store. Sad to say of my collection, this is the one that's gotten the most male compliments. I wish I could get this reaction with my other preferred fragrances. It's a fruity, floral crowd pleaser. Be sure not to overdo it since longevity and silage are pretty high, even if it's undetectable to the wearer.

This is my most favourite perfume ever and I have over a hundred in my collection. I always go back to this one, it's definitely my hg. The combination of notes just mix beautifly to produce a sexy, sensuous trail that I can't even begin to describe. Never fails to get compliments and I also love smelling it on others. So what if everyone wears it, that proves it's a wonderful fragrance and I still believe it smells slightly different on everyone. I have the edt and edp and find the edt sits better on my skin for some reason. Would love to purchase the pure parfum, definitely on my wish list. I believe this is suitable for women of all ages, it's classic Chanel and makes you feel pretty and feminine wearing it regardless of age. Will always have a bottle of this in my collection

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to signature scent!
If you want a scent that depicts a sophisticated young woman, this is for you.
The scent is a crisp clean floral feminine scent, which definitely fits for most occasions.

No matter what time of the day or event, it's a versatile scent that works for most outfits
(Unless you're going for something edgy, maybe a more unique scent may work better)

Longevity wise; let the people around you speak for themselves.
I had a colleague whom fetched me home from work. A day later, he mentioned that his car smelled different, like some pleasant perfume. It's been about a whole day since I sprayed that, but it still lingers.

Another account was when I came into the room and sat down about 1 meter away from a colleague. In awhile, my colleague says he smells perfume and finds it sophisticated. It's been 6 hours since I spritz it, so it's pretty good lasting power.

1 spritz is enough, no more, no less. It isn't overpowering in my opinion. I got mine in EDP.

So if you like the scent, get it! The bottle should last for 2 - 3 years with everyday usage (If you spray once a day)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very mixed and torn over this fragrance but I won't repurchase probably. It over powers me a little bit and I smell a somewhat masculine undertone to it. People have said they like the smell but in my opinion it is obnoxiously potent.

I feel so fancy and chic when I wear this. (Ok, so I wear it to class, but you can't blame a girl for trying) LOVE the fragrance, the EDP lasts and lasts and mellows to a nice soft scent towards the end of the day. I simply am not dressed without this perfume.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Well well well , I've arrived to my Queen of all my favourites.Now Mademoiselle shouldn't be restricted to the target buyers at the time (25-33) because I find the original is a classic but an older women is already strong & wise and doesn't need reminding what and who she is ! 😝 Mademoiselle tones down the intensity that the original Coco doesn't have.Being a day to night oriental , Mademoiselle is a very nice balancing fragrance as its Citrusy, sweet, strong & sexy without being a tramp. Thank you Chanel, she HAS arrived and she's going to stay!!💋

Popular Fragrances