CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

I really don’t care for Coco Mademoiselle, but INTENSE is something altogether different. I smell alot of vanilla and patchouli. It’s a grown-up scent and has great lasting power. It wouldn’t be my “go-to” everyday scent, but it’s good for nighttime and an occasion. Ladylike and sophisticated.

on 6/13/2018 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my #1 migraine inducer, probably due to the patchouli. Be careful if you're prone to headaches from scents. Sorry to be a party pooper!

on 4/21/2018 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this flanker to Coco Mademoiselle. It was described as a deeper and richer version of CM so I bought a bottle. When first sprayed I had to look at the bottle because it was Coco Mademoiselle with no hint that it would evolve into something that would become a Chanel classic. I knew the top notes (mostly citrus - grapefruit) would dissipate in a few minutes and the mid or heart notes would appear. The heart notes are supposedly floral - jasmine, orange blossom and tuberose - were very soft and too far in the background to have any real presence. I was hoping the base notes of patchouli, tonka bean, musk and sandalwood would bring out the heart notes making Coco Mademoiselle Intense more than a slightly different version of Coco Mademoiselle. After 30 minutes nothing had changed and the scent was starting to fade. I sprayed Coco Mademoiselle on one wrist and the "Intense" version on the other wrist. The only exception was there was less citrus in the "Intense". I know perfumers add aromatic compounds to fragrance to extend the scent life. Eau De Parfum is supposed to contain between 10 - 20% of the aromatic compound and I would guess the "Intense" is about 10% considering how quickly it fades on well moisturized skin. (Eau De Toilette is between 5 - 20%). I do know there are several factors that can alter the scent of a perfume. Things such as foods that are eaten, medications, bath soap and the chemistry of your skin. Hopefully Chanel will come out with a CM Intense lotion or body cream to help the longevity of the perfume. I don't believe in over-powering perfume but I do want it to be noticeable to more than just myself and only if I sniff my wrist. The bottle I bought came from Chanel as I buy only authentic fragrances. I want to point out this is on MY SKIN and the scent could be different on your skin. Have a SCENTsational day!

on 4/21/2018 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was my signature till the Intense version came into my life. A classic but watered down through the years, sadly.

on 4/21/2018 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was hard to find it as it was sold out in my city. It's such a beautiful fragrance and I can see myself wearing it all year. Fruitier, sexier and warmer than the original Mademoiselle. Also, first time in my life getting compliments with my perfume choice lol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Coco Mademoiselle has orange,orange blossoms,rose,vanilla.
Passed by a lady & she smelled so wonderful...Her perfume was flowers so I gave her a perfume compliment,she said her perfume was Coco Mademoiselle...I bought the littlest bottle they make...it smells like orange blossoms,roses & vanilla to me...Ladies that like pretty,fancy perfumes may love Coco Mademoiselle...

My first ever Chanel perfume! I was too excited to buy one of the Chanel perfumes/fragrances. Here's my thought:

- I had been to Macy's like hundreds of time and have tried out all the Chanel fragrances like tons and tons of times.
- I loved Noir, however, ended up buying Mademoiselle.
- Too heavy, too dressy.
- Certainly, NOT meant for office wear as it would awaken your neighbor's sinuses and would boggle them!
- A fragrance, which is more suitable for official formal parties and not meant for daily go likes shopping, visiting friends, coffee, sports, casual events, etc.

I would go for Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chanel No 5, Chanel Noir, or Chanel Vive. I'll certainly not buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why oh why did I stay away from you for so long?? You're my new love. You even smell "pink."

I don't care that everyone else wears you- they love you too, and there's a good reason for it. You're simply stunning. You're elegant and graceful like a snow white swan floating lazily down a river.

You're the young girl in the office who has huge dreams and treats herself to Louboutin heels even though she can't afford them yet. Because she knows one day she will be able to, because she refuses to give up her dreams no matter what.

You're the freshly retired lady who spent a lifetime serving other people's needs because she's a quietly beautiful soul who expects little in return. She only wants other people to be happy, especially her family. She does her hair like a lady, wears beautifully refined jewelry and tries to see the best in people.

You're the tender, feminine soul who yearns to express their femininity in all its delicate glory, the world be damned.

You're so fresh and sweet, just like an innocent baby girl, yet sophisticated and charming like a white haired, mature lady who has decades of experience in life.

So pretty and so free.

on 5/30/2016 3:01:00 PM

This parfume is perfect.

It has a nice smell and it´s long lasting.

Wearing this makes me think of christmas, with my family. Nice, warm, cozy. A real delight.

It´s ekspensive, sure, but totally worth it.

on 5/20/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought I was done with fruitchoulis. They're ubiquitous; the perfume market is over-saturated with them, and I found that I don't care for fruity sweet scents, I find them cloying, mostly. And I don't like smelling like everyone else.
I stick with what really suits me; woody, white florals, earthy chypres, musks, spicy/creamy orientals.
Then I tested Coco Mad. I really liked it and bought a bottle of the EDT the next day. Dammit. It's simply a delicious indulgence without being screamy or dramatic. Somehow Chanel has figured out how to inject some depth and elegance into a type of fragrance that in my opinion is demographically pigeonholed and overplayed by fragrance houses. Heh, it's the 'Chanel' of fruitchoulis, I suppose.
Perfectly formulated and beautifully balanced - this is fruity-floral-patchouli done right, IMO. I don't wear it often, but when I get a craving for this type of fragrance, I prefer Coco Mad.

That's all I can say. I'm still reeling from the fact that I liked it and bought it after offloading all my other similar fragrances. (Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Jimmy Choo)