Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous scent what more can I say? I love sweet scents like britneys, beyonces, pink sugar all of that stuff n I don't like anything too mature n strong and I think coco mademoiselle is that perfect step up from smelling like a bag of sweets to smelling more mature but not mature like an older woman more of a young lady. It smells sweet but a clean sweet smell not a sickly over the top vanilla smell. The best way to describe the smell is basically Soap&Glory in perfume form cus their products smell very similar to CM, hope this helps!!

on 3/28/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought the EDP and one spritz lasts all day. It's not overly flowery and sweet. I love this during winter, but for warmer months, I don't like how it smells on me.

on 11/9/2011 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Wearing this makes me feel sooo sexy!

Im awful at describing smells but the closest I can get is a sharp musky oriental? Ok I said I was awful

Its so damn sexy it should be sold as an aphrodisiac (for me anyway!) I love the way the perfume lasts and you can smell it in your hair and clothes the next day

Sex in a bottle!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is is what I wear, I refuse to use anything else. I love the smell, I get complimented on it very often. It is true that different scents work different way on different people and I am very glad this works very well on me.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Indeed this is one of the most expensive perfume one will ever buy but it is also one of the best perfume one will ever get. I love this scent the very moment I tried it on and have been saving up for the big bottle for as long as I know. It's a great investment tho it's very pricey. As for the packaging, nothing to be shout out loud about.

on 12/17/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know exactly how to explain the fragrance, but all I know is that it's one of my all time favorite perfumes. I'm on my second bottle & I use it very sparingly. I want it to last I guess. I mostly wear it on the weekends. Anyway...I would definitely recommend it to anyone and would repurchase over & over again. It smells so beautiful & makes me feel sophisticated & classy when I wear it. :-)

on 6/16/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must confess that I have not purchased this scent. When I worked at Sephora, I had to make fragrance samples for customers and sometimes some of the fragrance landed on me instead of in the little container. One day as I was smelling myself, I thought, "Gee, something smells good." It was me!!! I have a small bottle of Coco which I don't especially enjoy. Coco Mademoiselle, in my mind, is entirely different. It is spicy but there is a feminine sweetness to it which is very memorable and distinctive. So many modern fragrance do not stand out in the crowd or stand up to the test of time. I volunteer at a local hospice and one of my fellow volunteers paid me a back handed compliment one day. She said that she told her daughter that she didn't know why Louise (me or moi) always smelled so good until she remembered that I worked at Sephora. Believe it or not, it was the Coco Mademoiselle. I think that it is chic, sophisticated, and modern. I will definitely purchase this one for my collection.

on 12/30/2008 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had recieved this as a gift a couple of years ago,and I really like it, it is strong,so i use it sparingly on my neck & wrists(spray on one wrist& rub together) when I use it along with the lotion, or sometimes I"ll use it along with my Bath& Body Works Sensual Amber. I always get lots of compliments when I wear it, especially from men! LOL!

on 8/13/2008 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've always wanted to try this because of the rave reviews...but when i got a sample and sprayed it on me...my husband came home and asked what the heck i was wearing. he said i smelled like his mom or his grandma. he said it smelled way too strong and he'd prefer something more fruity or fresh.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to hate this fragrance since everyone and their pet wear it. I just couldn't resist it though. I get frequent compliments on it and I feel
classy wearing it. II find myself reaching for it several days a week. It will be a staple in my fragrance wadrobe.

Popular Fragrances