CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

3.9

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 PM

FRAUD
This product is a fraud and its marketing based on lies.

It has the same "look" as the standard Coco Mademoiselle but now has "Intense' added to it. Implying a lot more.
It is not intense at all. Its fragrance is 70% less compared to the standard Mademoiselle which I have used for 20 years. Also the 'Intense" loses it flagrance after 30 minutes or so. I called Coco Chanel HO and only got more rubbish arguments poured over me. A dead-end.

Do not but the "intense". It is rubbish. Go for the Standard Mademoiselle perfume.

on 5/29/2014 12:51:00 AM

Honestly I never make reviews about products.. I had seen such amazing reviews for this perfume and being so stupid I just took their word for it and order this online. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. I understand we all have different taste in smells but to me this smells like an older lady. My sister told me I smelled like a grandma........lol I'm now using the flowerbomb that one is so sweet and girly. Way better than this

on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

on 11/26/2007 1:12:00 AM

I tried it in Sephora and really liked it. I bought the EDP but to my surprise, after an hour, there is nothing to smell. I tried it on my husband, the same result. I mean this is Chanel and you pay $80 for 1.7 oz. I just returned it.

on 6/11/2007 9:24:00 PM

I'm so glad I tried this in the store before buying it. I sprayed some on my wrists then met my boyfriend 10 minutes later. When I held up my wrist and asked him what he thought he said "It smells like a man. Hugo Boss." Later in the day, the scent settled some more and became less "Hugo Boss" and more "pine shaving cream". So dissapointed.

I guess it just doesn't work with my body chemestry. Try before you buy!

Some Chanels are stunningly gorgeous and breathtaking, and I can't get enough of them. Other Chanels fail spectacularly on my skin. This is one of the failures. Take some plastic. Put it in your car and park your car in the sun on a white hot day. When the plastic is sufficiently heated and is beginning to put off an odor, pour some orange juice and fingernail polish on it, and there you have the way Coco Mlle smells on my skin. Not good.

on 1/27/2006 10:16:00 AM

One word - YUCK!

on 12/27/2005 3:03:00 PM

I hate to be in the minority here, but I have to agree with feysparrow and 3585t in that part of Coco Mlle's appeal is the fact that it's a piggyback off another fragrance. I also find fault with the House of Chanel for putting out, frankly, fragrances that stink. Like this one. Hold on. Before you line up the rotten tomatoes to throw my way, hear me out a minute. This is only my opinion and is not intended in any way to be a personal criticism of women or men who love Chanel products. There are some Chanels I love. I frankly prefer Ernest Beaux's concoctions from days past to anything that has come from Chanel in probably 30 years. Give me a big bottle of Cuir de Russie or Chanel No 5 any day (both from Ernest Beaux), but I simply find Polge's (for you neophytes, Polge is Chanel's in-house nose) olfactory signature to be very unappealing. I don't hate Coco, but I can't wear it. However, I do hate this scent and consider it a cheap knock-off of lots of other copy cats available at the perfume counter. Coco Mademoiselle hits my nose like a combination of orange scented shoe polish and cheap plastic. I detest this fragrance on myself and I detest it on others. To me it's anything but sophisticated and glamorous, and being a woman, I don't want to smell like orange scented shoe polish. Glamour is Chanel No 5, and sophistication is Cuir de Russie or Bois des Iles. Not Coco Mlle. Even if I weren't so, um, "mature," I'd still loathe it.

sadly this is not one for me. I find it pleasant on others but not special on me. It also gave me a splitting headache. My only few true Chanel faves are Bois des Iles, Gardenia and Cuir de Russie.

on 4/21/2003 8:39:00 PM

I would never buy it or wear it. I found it cloying and offensive. It is VERY strong and it is the kind of scent that only seems to get stronger and permeate everything around you after it is applied. I had a previous review that I was much kinder in but I can no longer pretend to tolerate it. The smell never left me the whole day I wore it. I mean it never left my nose-it was everywhere with only a dab causing me to smell like one of those women who bathes in perfume. I think it must be my chemistry b/c so many people love this. It can't smell this way on them.