Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

3.9

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

on 1/18/2016 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as an anniversary gift from the BF and I have to say, he sure does have taste! It's become one of my go-to perfumes! Can be used for special occasions and casually, not so much for outdoorsy, hiking, sporty kind of activities. Other perfumes can fit that category. I'm halfway through it and that's saying a lot what with my perfume collection. I always get complimented on it, even from the most stoic of characters that I encounter in my travels. Surely a must-have!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOOOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I bought mine at an airport last year and i absolutely fell in love with it. It has an AMAYZING smell, a BEAUTIFUL bottle, so CLASSY. I can wear it anytime and it makes me feel sooo confident! Would recommend to a friend :)

on 5/25/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm 28 and I LOVE this fragrance. My husband is also a huge fan so I of course wear it to bed. It's also light enough to wear to the office. I would recommend you purchase the lotion and perfume together.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best!

What's not to love about this perfume? It makes me feel instantly beautiful and it last a looong time!

on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 AM

Where we can buy for a good price?

Omg, everywhere I go, everyone ask what I wear? Love it.

on 5/29/2014 12:51:00 AM

Honestly I never make reviews about products.. I had seen such amazing reviews for this perfume and being so stupid I just took their word for it and order this online. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. I understand we all have different taste in smells but to me this smells like an older lady. My sister told me I smelled like a grandma........lol I'm now using the flowerbomb that one is so sweet and girly. Way better than this

on 5/11/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find it very strong on everybody but on some people it is just intoxicating. A masterpiece if it suits your skin.

on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

Popular Fragrances