CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

on 8/10/2018 8:57:00 PM

FRAUD
This product is a fraud and its marketing based on lies.

It has the same "look" as the standard Coco Mademoiselle but now has "Intense' added to it. Implying a lot more.
It is not intense at all. Its fragrance is 70% less compared to the standard Mademoiselle which I have used for 20 years. Also the 'Intense" loses it flagrance after 30 minutes or so. I called Coco Chanel HO and only got more rubbish arguments poured over me. A dead-end.

Do not but the "intense". It is rubbish. Go for the Standard Mademoiselle perfume.

on 5/29/2014 12:51:00 AM

Honestly I never make reviews about products.. I had seen such amazing reviews for this perfume and being so stupid I just took their word for it and order this online. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. I understand we all have different taste in smells but to me this smells like an older lady. My sister told me I smelled like a grandma........lol I'm now using the flowerbomb that one is so sweet and girly. Way better than this

on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

on 10/17/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I 'm in the minorty here as I really hate this stuff. On me it's cloying too sweet and suffocating, it's the same when I smell this on others, I just can't stand it. For some reason over the years I've been given first the EDP, then the EDT (which I hoped would be less cloying - it wasn't!) and the Body spray. I think at some point I had asked for Coco as a gift and everyone bought me Madmoiselle instead. I should point out that I'm more into fresh clean chypres, which may explain why I dislike this so much.

on 11/26/2007 1:12:00 AM

I tried it in Sephora and really liked it. I bought the EDP but to my surprise, after an hour, there is nothing to smell. I tried it on my husband, the same result. I mean this is Chanel and you pay $80 for 1.7 oz. I just returned it.

Some Chanels are stunningly gorgeous and breathtaking, and I can't get enough of them. Other Chanels fail spectacularly on my skin. This is one of the failures. Take some plastic. Put it in your car and park your car in the sun on a white hot day. When the plastic is sufficiently heated and is beginning to put off an odor, pour some orange juice and fingernail polish on it, and there you have the way Coco Mlle smells on my skin. Not good.

on 1/27/2006 10:16:00 AM

One word - YUCK!

on 3/4/2005 12:00:00 PM

Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of the smell of dirt somehow... on my skin or on a sample card, it always smells the same "been-making-mudpies!" to me. :S I don't understand how people can describe it as a feminine scent at all?

sadly this is not one for me. I find it pleasant on others but not special on me. It also gave me a splitting headache. My only few true Chanel faves are Bois des Iles, Gardenia and Cuir de Russie.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though