Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is pricy but worth it because the scent last n clothes for a long time not only for the first 20min

on 5/25/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm 28 and I LOVE this fragrance. My husband is also a huge fan so I of course wear it to bed. It's also light enough to wear to the office. I would recommend you purchase the lotion and perfume together.

on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 AM

Where we can buy for a good price?

Omg, everywhere I go, everyone ask what I wear? Love it.

on 5/29/2014 12:51:00 AM

Honestly I never make reviews about products.. I had seen such amazing reviews for this perfume and being so stupid I just took their word for it and order this online. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. I understand we all have different taste in smells but to me this smells like an older lady. My sister told me I smelled like a grandma........lol I'm now using the flowerbomb that one is so sweet and girly. Way better than this

on 3/18/2014 11:41:00 PM

This is extremely popular and smells exactly the same on everyone. The patchouli is headache inducing. Don't get the love for this one at all.

I stopped by the fragrance counter and sprayed this perfume once on each wrist. Lovely scent but right away I had the impression (from my shopping companions) that I had w-a-y over sprayed. We continued on to lunch where I popped into the bathroom and washed my wrists with soap & water. We could all still smell the perfume but it was way less intense and quite pretty, feminine, classy. Nice.

A couple of hours later, I returned home, walked in the door and my husband who was standing about 5 feet away said, "Well, somebody is wearing perfume!"

For whatever reason this perfume really projects on me. I like it but I think it may be a bit too strong for my skin?

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Have anyone tried the dry oil version of Mademoiselle? It's called body velvet oil and the body is huge (6.8 oz). It tamps down the sharp patchouli note in the perfume version and brings out the musky layers. I prefer the body oil version to the EDT/EDP version.

on 11/21/2012 9:58:00 PM

I love to smell good, but I'm not the kind of girl that alway has high-end perfume. I'm usually alright with a body spray, although the smell wears off pretty quickly. I sprayed this perfume as a tester last week, and I couldn't shake the feeling to literally run back to the store to purchase this amazing perfume.

I saw someone on this site who commented about how 'the perfume doesn't last', which is ridiculous. I sprayed the tester and went out that night with girlfriends... the next day (after 3 bars and one dance club) my scarf still smelled like Coco.

I'm sure some would disagree, but I would almost describe this smell as a deep, musky, sexually powerful smell - this fragrance is so representative of a strong, markedly attractive woman. It makes me feel powerful - I absolutely love it.

Until something as distinguished presents itself on the market, I have found my scent. Oh PS - yes, I did, in fact, run back to the store and purchase it :)

It is the most ever lasting perfume! I just LOVE IT! it is fresh, has orange and orange blossom, I get Eau De Parfum usually as they smell different - Eau de toilette and Parfume. It has vanilla and patchouli, orange and rose, very elegant and fresh perfume. EXPENSIVE<<< $115.00 in Nordstrom

Popular Fragrances